"Sure. For a delinquent, maybe." Marcus chuckled.

"Shut up." Vex shoved him, blushing softly and laughing.

The two begrudgingly walked into their final periods just as the bell sounded.

~~~

"Aunt Yuri?" Marcus asked as he heard the phone click.

"Marcus! How are you?" the woman asked.

"I'm good... I was... Um... W-Wanting to discuss something with you..." Marcus said shyly.

"Oh? Is it something important?" Yuri asked.

"Kind of..." Marcus said quietly, twirling his hair.

"Alright. The door is open for when you're ready." Yuri smiled.

"Thanks. I'll be over in a few." Marcus sighed in relief.

"Alright. I'll see you then." Yuri chuckled.

"Okay! Bye!" Marcus quickly hung up.

~~~

"Who was that, Yuri?" Natsuki asked, looking up from her manga.

"It was Marcus. He says he needs to discuss something with me." Yuri said as she set her phone down.

"Oh. About what?" Natsuki tilted her head.

"Didn't say. Although I think it might be something he wants to discuss in private... You don't mind, do you?" Yuri asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Not at all! I get it, he wants your help. I won't pry. I'll be out for a few hours." Natsuki stood and kissed her wife's cheek as she grabbed her keys.

"Thank you, cake pop. Drive safe!" Yuri waved, smiling warmly.

Yuri heard the sound of Natsuki's bike drive off and sighed, making a pot of tea.

Dammit, mother.... Why did you have to get my wife that... Death trap?

There came a knock on the door just as the tea was finished.

Yuri smiled as she turned off the stove and glided to the door to answer it.

"Marcus! Welcome!" Yuri grinned softly.

"Hello, Yuri. May I come in?" he asked politely, shifting a bit since he didn't bring his crutch in his hurry.

"Of course. I just finished some green tea." Yuri side stepped as he limped inside.

"Oh, that sounds nice. I would love a cup." Marcus chuckled anxiously.

Yuri nodded and walked into the kitchen, Marcus taking a seat on the edge of the couch with his hands clasped in his lap.

"Here you are." Yuri said softly, handing Marcus his cup as she sat beside him.

"Thank you.." Marcus trailed off, taking a sip.

They sat in silence a few minutes as Yuri waited for him to talk.

"Okay so I really need some advice." Marcus said quickly.

Yuri smirked, giggling at him.

Well that didn't take long.

"Okay, what is it?" Yuri smiled warmly.

"I... I think I like this person..." Marcus began, blushing softly.

"Oh really? Well, what are they like?" Yuri asked.

"Well... He's really nice, athletic, funny... Cute..." Marcus blushed deeper.

"What's his name?" Yuri asked softer.

"V-Vex..." Marcus stuttered.

"Oh, you mean your friend Victoria? Oh I remember. Yes, they're Vex now, aren't they?" Yuri nodded in understanding.

"Yeah! Anyway... I don't know what to do... I can't stop thinking about him! I always stare in class, lunch, you name it! H-He's stuck in my head!" Marcus exclaimed quietly.

Yuri grinned, rubbing Marcus' back.

"I see... Is there something keeping you from asking him out?" Yuri smirked.

"I don't want to ruin our relationship.. I'm sure he only sees me as a friend..." Marcus said sadly.

"You'll never know unless you ask." Yuri encouraged.

"Ugh I'm so lame!" Marcus buried his face in his hands with a groan.

"No you aren't." Yuri scolded.

"Oh yeah? My sister is nine years old and she's already had her first kiss! Meanwhile I've never even held someone's hand!" Marcus complained.

"Well, you and your sister aren't the same person. I didn't have my first kiss until my first year of high school." Yuri chuckled.

"Really?" Marcus looked up at her.

Yuri nodded, grinning.

"Everyone has their own pace, find yours." Yuri whispered, kissing his forehead as she brushed back his bangs.

"Thank you, Aunt Yuri." Marcus sighed, closing his eyes as he leaned into the touch.

"Miss um.. Miss Yuri Ma'am?" Nimani stumbled into the room, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, Nimani dear?" Yuri turned to the young girl.

"Can I like... Maybe please have a glass of um... Water please?" Nimani asked with a yawn.

"Of course, sweetie. Do you need some help?" Yuri smiled warmly at her.

"I got it... Thank you.." Nimani grinned and shuffled into the kitchen.

"Who's that?" Marcus whispered.

"Her name is Nimani. Natsuki and I are looking after her for a while." Yuri explained.

Marcus nodded as he watched the girl walk back into her room.

"Thank you for the advice, but I think I should go home." Marcus smiled shyly.

"I think so, too. Remember, the door's always open for you." Yuri patted his shoulder as he stood.

"I will. Goodbye! Oh, and tell Natsuki I said 'hello' for me!" Marcus waved as he opened the door.

"Will do. Au revoir!" Yuri chuckled.

"En attendant de nous revoir!" Marcus smirked.

"Tres magnifique prononciation." Yuri nodded.

Marcus laughed and shut the door.

Yuri took the dishes into the kitchen and washed them.

"Knock knock." Natsuki stuck her head into the doorway.

"Hello, honey." Yuri smiled lovingly.

"How'd it go?" Natsuki walked over with her helmet under her arm.

"It went well." Yuri grinned softly.

"I'm glad." Natsuki pecked her lips and quickly pulled away.

"Only a tiny peck?" Yuri pouted.

"Sorry, sweets. I rode beside a guy mowing the lawn and I know you have pollen allergies..." Natsuki rubbed her neck sheepishly.

"Well why don't you go take a shower, then?" Yuri giggled.

"I am I am." Natsuki rolled her eyes playfully, turning to trudge up the stairs.

I hope Marcus listens to my advice...

Yuri sat on the couch and began to read.

~~~

(Ah, yes. Once again I write things to vent my anger or sadness XD Man, I hate living in a house filled with transphobes... So take my sweet uwu soft boi peasants!)