-Please remember that I am not just a student... And I can hurt you very, very bad. But that's only if you don't listen to my warnings~

-Oh, I am so scared~! Seriously, what a disgusting gay like you could do to me?

Oh my, you're so dead sweetie. If I hear once more to your annoying voice, I so swear that I am so fucking gonna kill you with my bare hands. But for now, I had to take a call. An important call to get rid of her for  short while.

.
.
.

After the lunch break, in the middle of the classes, Meinu started to feel bad. She felt like vomiting all she ate this month. Poor her, she didn't listened to me. For the rest of the day, unfortunately, she had to leave. But it's ok, Chuuya and everyone here can live without you as well.

-Ok class, so, I know you love projects so you can get rewarded with big grades. So I am gonna give you chapters to make project of. You can make another story, or a little play on that chapter. I will make the teams so listen here. The first chapter will be given to Nakahara, Osamu and Meiwakuna. But... Oh... Yes. So the first chapter is given to Nakahara and Osamu.

Did I care about the other teams? Nope. No Meinu in my and Chuuya's team. Perfect. It is a love short poem? Wonderful.

.
.
.

Surprisingly, after classes, Chuuya asked me to go to his home to repeat the play. I also decided that there is no point to ignore him, even though he does... But it is just a small step to win his heart. Just you wait when the bitch is gone! I and Chuuya had a normal, perfect conversation. It was perfect.

As we entered his house we made ourselves comfortable and then moved to the play. We were sitting in the front of the sofa, with the book in our face.

-Oh, beautiful prince, my whole life, what would I do without you by my side?

-Don't worry, beautiful lady! You will be saved by none other than I- okay, Dazai, shouldn't I play the princess? You know... My height, hair and... Yes...

I did as he asked me and at the end of the chapter there was a kiss between the characters. I leaned in for the kiss, but Chuuya placed his hand on my chest, stopping me to kiss him.

-N-no, Dazai.

-Why? Chuuya, it isn't the first time...

-Maybe but... We were a bit... Well... It wasn't really a good idea.

I didn't want a little fight between us, so keept just as he told me. But after a few more tries, he was the one who took me by my shirt's collar, pulling me closer. I smiled and placed my index finger on his lips. Instead of kissing him on the lips, I have him a small kiss on the cheek.

-We still have to do it in the front of the whole classroom. And I'm sure you don't want people to bully you again because you're gay...

-What's this? A rejection?

-You were the one who told me this morning that we aren't together.

-Yes, but that doesn't mean we cannot become... You said you wanted to win my heart again and I just gave you a chance...

-Oh? And I thought you weren't into guys...

I said trying as much as I could to finish the conversation, not wanting to tell Chuuya what the bitch told me. I am starting to think that he is a bit into girls. But it's better to let and see how things are gonna happen.

-Wait so, I am trying to kiss you, I tell you that I am waiting for you to win my heart and you still think I'm not into guys? Just... Enough for today... You should go home.

I frowned as I left the ginger's house. But he is right. I am so stupid. Why must I be so stupid?! It was so obvious that he is gay. I can't believe I am starting to actually listen to what the bitch is telling me. I should just, get rid of her very soon and as soon as I can.

.
.
.

Chuuya P.O.V:

After Dazai left, I called Meinu. She answered the phone telling me that she was feeling better, so I asked he to come over. It's not like, I am gonna spend this evening alone, I need to spend time with someone and have a social life. She gladly accepted and said she was here in a few minutes.

After about 20 minutes she showed up at my door smiling. I let her in and we both went on the sofa. We talked a bit but I decided to open the subject I actually called her to come here for. She is a girl, so it's obvious she knows better than anyone about relationships.

-So... Meinu... Are you good I'm relationships? Like, couples and lovers and... Stuff like that?

-Of course, Chuuya! What kind of question is that~?

-You know... There is this guy that I like and he is a big idiot... He won't do anything to grow our relationship so I think it is me who should do the first step...

-Dazai, huh? It's a hard one... He doesn't really show a lot of his emotions and it's hard to say what you could do... Is he the jealous type?

-He is VERY jealous.

-Then, have a fake relationship to make him grow closer to you. I did this before so, it should work.

-So, I must like, lie to him that I have a boyfriend?

-Chuuya, what about me? It's harder to find a guy... Besides, Dazai doesn't really like me a lot so...

-Ok then. What should we do?

-We could start by, you know.... Holding hands and I can try to fake a picture in which we are kissing. I'll help you with it!

-Thank, Meinu!

Dazai will see how I felt. He will see! He should never have ignored me in the first place!

.
.
.

===========================