Chapter 2

Chuuya P.O.V:

As soon as the classes have ended I went to the school gate waiting for Dazai to come and to go together out as we decided. Surprisingly, the bullies didn't even looked at me while they exited the school. Still, all the students went out that gate and Dazai still didn't showed up. I started to think that he was just joking and he just made fun of me. I was just about to go home when I heard he called my name. I turned back and I saw him running towards me. When he finally reached me he was panting.

-Sorry for being late I just... Had to resolve something... He said as he was trying to catch his breath.

-What happened?

-Just a minor problem. And with that reply he just went past me. Aren't you gonna come?

-Tell me what was the problem.

If we are friends from now on, we must help each other. As he helped me with the bullies, I will also help him with his problem, no matter what happened or what he did.

-I... Can't... Tell you...

-W-why not?

-Because you'll hate me for that. As he said that I understood it was something important and even if we are friends and we trust each other he won't tell me. But what he could do for me to hate him so much??

-Then let's go! The day is gonna be over until you move your lazy ass! I immediately changed the subject as I ran and ending up a Dazai who was running after me.

Dazai P.O.V:

I ran after Chuuya as he was far away from me. I tried to keep up with him but he was so fast. I kept to follow and he loked at me smiling and shouting something but he entered in a pillar. I busted into laugh until I reached him and he actually got a bump on his head so I started to worry. But his smile was so sweet that it melted my heart.

I got him up and we walked to an ice cream shop. I bought a chocolate one for me and he bought a vanilla one. We made our way to the park as we talked and ate our ice creams. He was talking to me about funny stuff and his vanilla ice cream started to drip. I started laughing at how cute he was and he stared to yell at me while he was licking the ice cream that dripped on his hands. He was blushing a little as he was trying to stop the ice cream to drop.
As soon as we finished our ice creams I offered to walk with him until he entered safely in his home. I didn't want any bullies to harm him.

Chuuya P.O.V:

I've never really have spent such a day with someone of my age for years! This was one of the most amazing days I've ever had. I had lots of fun with Dazai but it still bothered me why he didn't want to tell me why he was late.
He walked me home as we continued talking about anything that came in our minds. When we reached my home we stopped at the door for saying goodbye. He looked at the lights of the house which were off.

-Are your parents not home?  He asked.

-No... Not really...

-Then they're at work or in another city or country?

-Nope. They're dead. I live by myself. I tried to make a fake smile which was a failure. And Dazai clearly saw that. He quickly apologized but it didn't made me feel anything... I already got used to not have my parents alive anymore, but it still hurt me sometimes.

We finished saying our goodbyes and we decided to go together to school tomorrow morning. I waved at him as he made his way to his house, which was a bit far away from my home. As I lost the sigh of him I smiled and entered in my house. I ate dinner and then went straight to the bed. It was actually the first time I actually had fun and I went out with a friend. Before, I always thought of these things as time-wasting but it's actually fun. I hugged my pillow thinking of Dazai and I eventually ended up falling asleep.

.
.
.

===========================