Chapter 3

Chuuya P.O.V:

The next day I woke up and got ready to go to school. After I finished my morning routine, I waited a few minutes for Dazai to come and to go together at school, as we decided. We met up at my house and we started walking. I couldn't believe I had a friend I would meet up and go to school with. It was weird but amazing in the same time.
When we arrived at school none of the bullies came at me or even looked at me. They would have just passed by me.
I waved at Dazai and went in my classroom. We would meet in every break and we eventually decided to meet at the library after school.

.
.
.

I entered first in the library as Dazai was late. I took a random book and I started to read it. It took Dazai ages to come but he actually came so I didn't had what to reproach to him. We sat one near another and started studying. He kept looking at me from minute to minute so I thought he wanted me to ask him something. I just sighed and opened my mouth:

-You just keep looking at me. What's the problem?

-Nothing. He also made that beautiful and innocent smile while replying.

-You say it's nothing but you keep staring at me for five minutes now. Do you want me to help you with something? I asked in a bit worried tone.

-Nonono just ignore me. I just couldn't help myself but staring at your beautiful face~ he said so smooth that I almost screamed.

I was actually screaming inside of me. He just called my face beautiful and besides the fact that he is staring at me like this, he's acting so strange.

-Oi, are you in love with some girl and trying to test her reaction on me or something?

He just laughed at my question but I didn't understood why. I was starting to feel afraid for him to not be acting like he was my friend. I was afraid that he used me to make fun of me along with the bullies. I started to get paranoid and thinking that the bullies were in the library even though, we were the only ones there. Dazai looked at me concerned. He gently put his hand on mine and asked me to calm down. Somehow I did. But he took off his hand and I started to regret that he did it. I wanted in that moment to be touched more by him.

-H-hey... Dazai...

-Hm~?

-Is it anyone else here... With us...?

-What makes you think that? Of course we are alone here.

-Then... Can we h-hold hands? Your hand was warm and calming...

-Of course we can~~ he said as he took my small and cold hand in his warm one. It was so embarrassing to hold a hand with my boy friend. But I was enjoying it. I pretended to not be affected by the situation and I continued to study. Though, it was kinda hard to focus on studying as I was focused on how he held my cold hand in his warm one.
I suddenly got up to get another book from the shelf and he came with me. I got the book I wanted but I accidentally dropped it. I bended to get it but Dazai did the same thing as me in the same time and we accidentally hit our heads. I immediately apologized and looked at him worried of him. He just smiled but then he looked in my eyes and I looked in his. We were on the same level and very close which made me start blushing and for a second I wanted to get up and going back to the table, but Dazai grabbed my chin and started to slowly bring his face near mine. He did it very slowly while looking in my eyes but in the end, our lips finally touched. They were so soft and wet compared to my dry ones. But mine almost instantly became as his as we continued to share a passionate kiss. His slender fingers moved from my chin to my hair and he got them tangled in my hair as he was still kissing me. I put my small hands on his shoulders and came closer to him so I would get into a more comfortable position. But he lifted me trying to not break the kiss and put me on the table facing him, while he was standing in front of me. He continued to hungrily kiss me and to bite my lower lip as I moaned against his lips. I broke to kiss to catch a bit of air but he immediately kissed me and this time he stuck his tongue inside my mouth. He licked my own tongue with his and he made me make a loud moan. He licked my tongue a few more times and then he pulled out of the kiss and looked at my flushed face. He chuckled and put his forehead on mine and he closed his eyes. Dazai then pulled me in his arms and he started to tighten the hug. I also rested my hands around his neck and tangled my fingers, once again, in his chocolate hair.

.
.
.

When we finished studying we went straight home since outside was getting dark. Like yesterday night, Dazai walked me home o he could make sure I won't get hurt. I just opened up a random subject to talk about while he walker me home, only to avoid the fact that we kissed a few hours ago. I was still a bit red because of the kiss we shared and I tried so much to forget it but I just couldn't. It was like it just stuck in my mind and didn't want to disappear. I've noticed that dazai wasn't really paying attention to the fact that we kissed. We kissed. We made a contact between our lips. And he just acted like it was something normal. Those bullies were right when they were calling me gay. I am so gay. I just can't help myself and start falling for Dazai. Just looking at his features makes me crazy and his suicidal, yet I can say sweet and protective personality made him more attractive. These thoughts were on my mind as he continued to talk about the random subject I even forgot what it was. Staring at his features made me completely parallel to the rest of the world. I personally wouldn't stop looking at him. But of course I made so evident that I was staring at him. He asked me if I was OK and I lied saying that I was. But I wasn't. I wanted to freaking kiss him again.
But time passed way to fast and we already reached my home. I was very happy coming here so I could get rid of the bullies, but this time I was so pissed off by reaching my house. I just stopped at the entrance, sighed and looked back at Dazai. Lucky me that today was Friday. We won't be able to see each other in the weekend as I am sure he would have something better to do. But I just took these thoughts away and looked in his eyes:

-Good night... We'll see each other on Monday, I guess heh... I tried to make it sound like a joke or something but obviously failed miserably.

-Good night! Oh, you're busy this weekend? I thought you were free. I had in mind that we could go out tomorrow and on Sunday. But I guess you're-

-No! Nonono! I'm free this weekend. I have nothing to do... Maye just my homework but... That can be solved very fast. I immediately interrupted his sentences really wanting to see him the next two days.

-Ah perfect! So what about meeting at 2 pm.?

-Perfect. Where would you like to go?

-I was thinking we could just meet up in the park... Then we will decide what to do, where to go etc.

-Then, see you tomorrow! I said him getting ready to enter in my house but he just called my name and when I turned around to see him, he gave me a simple sweet kiss. Again. His lips on mine.

-Don't think that I forgot what I did a few hours ago~ he said in his playful voice and then continued his way to his home.

I waved at him and entered in my house red as a tomato. It was just a simple kiss, but it was one of the best kisses I ever had. Well, not like I had others but...it was still the best.

Again, I did my night routine and went straight to bed. I was way to excited to meet Dazai tomorrow I almost couldn't fall asleep. But in the end, I did fell...

.
.
.

===========================