Chapter 27

''Ki Moon let's go to the Ferris Wheel now'' Jungkook said...

"Ferris wheel?" I asked abit scared...
Okay I don't know why but I'm afraid of Ferris wheel... it feels like it will stop when I'm gonna reach at the top and it would stop and I'm gonna die there... weird right?... but I'm weird myself...

"Why any problem?" RM asked smirking...
"No...it just-- yeah we will be late.. we should go now" I said..
"That's not a problem baby... we are fine... let's go to ferris wheel guys!"

"Really?" Daeun looked at me...
I gave her a blank face...

Everyone screamed and walked towards the wheel...

I just stood there... Namjoon took my hand..
"Let's go!... wait you are literally shaking... are you scared of ferris wheel'' he asked...
I just nodded...
"Okay we are definitely going on Ferris wheel" he said laughing...
"You are enjoying this ain't you?" I asked him
"Very much" he replied...
I just rolled my eyes and he pulled me with him placing his arm around my shoulder...

Everyone got in the little compartments.... and Namjoon was with me as he said he wanted to watch the scene...

I was taking tight hold of my seat... my hands were shaking and I was taking deep breaths...

"Why are you scared... this isn't that bad... and everyone else should be scared that you are here and wherever you are trouble is there uninvited" he said chuckling abit...

I didn't replied to him... I was more focused on trying to stay calm...

The ride started ....
"Nothing will happen...its fine... nothing will happen" I kept mumbling ...
I could tell Namjoon was enjoying every bit of it...

As the ride was starting reaching height.... I was literally shaking...

Namjoon noticed and he rubbed my back "Hey I'm here... I'm with you we are okay!" He said

I took deep breaths and a single tear slid down my eye and looking out of the window wasn't helping at all...

He hugged me and we stayed like that for abit... I was finally starting to calm down... until it stopped

We were at the topmost position right now and the Ferris wheel stopped...
They technical team did an announcement and told that due to some technical issues the ride hasbeen stopped but it will soon be resolved and there is no need to worry...

"I told you it's a bad idea... we will die here... Namjoon what if we--" I kept on rambling until he stopped me...
"Its okay I'm with you nothing will happen" he said trying to calm me down...

But I started rambling again and then he kissed me... it was like everything stopped... I didn't knew what to do... I forgot about everything I just froze...
I felt something... I felt..... love?

The wheel started moving again and Namjoon broke the kiss and hugged me until we reached to the bottom...

Namjoon helped me out and everyone else came happy and cheering...
Namjoon told them to shush down still holding me...
Everyone was abit confused but Namjoon took me towards the exit...
Daeun explained everyone that I'm scared of Ferris wheel... so they understood and followed us not saying anything...

"You okay?" Namjoon asked me... I nodded...
"I'm sorry I didn't knew you were that afraid of Feris wheel" he said
"And about the kiss I'm sorry I didn't knew how to calm you down" he said..
I just looked at him...

"Now let's go to my home... my Mom is waiting" Jimin said .. he just came out of nowhere and took my hand and took me with him...
After Jimin said that all of us got exited and went to his house....