Chapter 26

''Hi Suga!'' I said...
I know... everyone is afraid to wake up Suga...
His first and Last love is his Sleep...
.
.
He was looking like a Devil and was staring at me...
.
.
''What are you doing here?'' He asked grumpily...

''Namjoon was snoring so loudly and then he locked me out of the room'' I told him...
It's better to put everything on Namjoon... afterall it's all because of him..

''Can I sleep here?'' I asked...

''No!'' He replied...
''You are a good friend but it's hard enough for me to tolerate Jin...and You.....you are another Jin!'' He said...

''But Oppa...'' I shaked him up abit trying to do Aegyo... but accidentally punched him in the face...
Jin laughed from beside me...
And I couldn't controlled my self and start to laugh too... and we both did a high five...

''Look.. this is what I was talking about...'' Suga said and picked me up...

''What.. hey!''

He carried me to my room and banged on the door...

''I swear Namjoon open the door right now or else'' Suga shouted...
I can tell the whole hotel must have heard it...
Thank God only BTS was allotted rooms on this floor... or else there wouldve been a scene..

Within a minute a sleepy looking Namjoon opened the door...

Suga passed him and threw me on the bed...
''Sleep here!'' He told me...

''And if I found her out of this room again.... you know what would happen..'' he said looking at Namjoon who just Nodded!

''We are having this conversation in the morning!'' Suga said... and left..

Namjoon locked the door behind him...

''Never in my life ever I have seen a girl like you.....only you can cause this much trouble in one night...
You can even wake up a dead body'' Namjoon said..

I just laughed... after staring at me for 5 seconds.. he laughed joining me..

He went towards the wardrobe and opened it...

He climbed in the bed with something  in his hands...
He gave me cotton

''Put it in your ears...'' he told me...
I did as he told...

He pulled the covers on me and him... he caressed my head for a few minutes and then I fell asleep...
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up when I felt a splash of water on my face... which was followed by someone pouring a full glass of water on me...

''What the hell?'' I said...
.
It was Namjoon as expected...
He started laughing...
.
''Are you serious?'' I asked annoyed...

''Time to wake up baby!...'' he said...

I checked my phone it was 6 in the morning...

I glared at him..

''I always wake up early no matter what'' he told me...

''Can you enlighten me....what I have to do with it...seriously why would you wake me up?''

''You think I will let you sleep peacefully after you ruined my sleep last night ... it was a revenge... besides I'm going for jogging and you are coming with me..''

''Are you kidding?... me and morning jogging... never!...and why would you take me with you?''

''Because I don't want you to cause any trouble... I will be with you all the time untill we are here in Busan.. you are my responsibility... I promised your Mom I will take care of you''