Chapter 4

Namjoon's friends arrived with two cars and we all got in
Namjoon,Jungkook,Me,Daeun in first car and the rest were climbing the second one.... Yoongi was walking towards the second car when Namjoon stopped him
"They both are your responsibility" said Namjoon

Yoongi looked at him and got in the car beside me...
Namjoon and his friend being in front... Me yoongi Daeun and Jungkook in back...

His friend started driving

"So who are these pretty ladies?" His friend asked...

"Meet our friends..... Ki Moon  and Daeun" jungkook said....

"Pretty name for pretty girls" he looked behind and smirked......
I smirked too....after all no harm in flirting right?!...

"What's your name?" I asked....

"Mike!" He said as soon as he heard my question...
"I am trainee at bighit" he added

"Cool" Daeun beamed in..
He smiled at her

"Can we start driving now?" Namjoon asked him more like told him...

"Sure..." he once again looked back and smiled at me and Daeun...
He was flirting with eyes if that's even possible...

After 5 minutes of silent ride....
Yoongi and Namjoon were busy looking at their phones...

Mike driving.

Jungkook looking out of window. ...

Daeun looking at him..more like Staring.....god this girl!

Me.... well i was waiting for someone to start a conversation.... what's fun of going outside if all of you gonna do is just stare at your phone the whole time ....

Mike looked at me from rare view mirror and smirked
"Are you Namjoon's girlfriend?!" He asked which resulted in namjoon to choke on his own saliva and started coughing...

"Dude NO! What the hell" Namjoon interrupted...

"She seemed your type man! I mean she is beautiful and all also.... she looks your type!"... he said..

"Well No I'm not his girlfriend" i said....
He smiled

"So you single?" He asked..

"Well yes..." i replied...

"It's difficult to believe a girl like you is available... i mean anyone could die to be with you!.... guess my luck" he said and winked through rare view mirror ....i was flattered... i mean this guy knew exactly how to use words... he was also cute...

"How many girls have you told that before?" Namjoon said half laughing...

He was again being a bitch... if he can't praise me or complement me... let someone else do...don't he know girls like all that... maybe that's why he is single... well i don't know if he is or not... he is hot but arrogant and rude... i guess he is... no girl would be able to keep up with him...

"Well Mike I would like if you pay attention to driving.... instead of pretty girl sitting beside me... she is my responsibility for now and you will never get a chance here" Yoongi said i blushed... he called me pretty!

"So she is your girlfriend?!.... I'm surprised... she said yes to you!" Mike said and Namjoon started laughing at Yoongi ....

"I'm not his girlfriend" i stated....

"Yet" Yoongi said smirking
Trust me i died then and there...Yoongi saying this kind of things..If I died now i will not regret...

Suddenly the car stopped.....
Mike got out of the car and took two deep breaths before coming back in...