Chapter 1

"Once upon a time their lived two princesses who ruined their lives by creating a mess in school and now their lives will be destroyed by their parents as soon as they hear what they have done" Daeun said...

"Nothing will happen...i have taken care of it" i replied

"What do you mean you have taken care of it" Daeun asked

"Well yesterday night i woke up... i don't know maybe at 3... actually i was worried how my father is gonna react when he will know what i did so i had a bad dream about it.. so i want to give a last try to save my ass... you'rs too.... so i kinda sneaked out of my dorm and went to the school building to figure out if i can do something--"
i was cut of by Daeun

"Are you crazy we are going to be suspended for a week atleast and you are walking down the school campus in middle of night....actually... nearly morning and wondering around...when it is prohibited..." Daeun shouted

"So what was i suppose to do sleep peacefully..... when i know the next day my parents would probably kill me for the indiscipline i created in the homeroom" i said

"Just Continue" she said

"So i went down to the hall of teacher's room to check Mr.Park  locker and check if he still had the photograph of us two... while we were connecting school speakers to our phone... i saw him keeping it there"

"Well this reminds me we still have to find who clicked our picture and gave it to him" she said

"I know he or she will be crushed by me ....so well um... i got nothing their but i saw our records and our A2's were turned to C's"

"Wtf EVEN!!...we studied so hard for them...we even agreed to go on date with that nerd so just that he would help us and we will get good grades all of that for NOTHING! Our A was turned to C--.... but wait how do you got the keys"

"Well i asked our school president if he could give me the keys... in return i would kiss him on cheek infront of everyone..... so he agreed"

"Yeahhh! That's my bitch" Daeun replied

"So when i was going through records i heard noises and saw Mr.Park enter the Room with Principal's wife Ms.Jihyo kim  and were making out.....so i recorded the video in my phone and i then .... I ENTERED THE SCENE... then i threatened both of them not to tell anyone that we were the one to cut our principal speech with that sexy song on speakers...and all the students got crazy..."

"He agreed to that?"Daeun asked

"Did he had another choice...he even turned our C's to A1's... and he won't tell our parents or principal what we did and today's Parents Meeting is gonna go so well"

She cheered... shouted... and danced like a crazy person

"Till A2 was fine my Mom won't believe i got an A1... she might have a heart attack" she said actually shouted so everyone in the cafeteria was now looking at us.

"Good Morning Mr.Park" i wished Mr Park with a Smirk..

"Good Morning to you too Ki Moon Lee" he replied with somewhat angry and scared face...if that's even possible..

I had a huge grin on my face same did Daeun

So finally it was time for the Parents Meet..... every 3 months our school have this meet with our parents so they could talk about our grades and my grades were never too bad B or A2 most of the times...but that was not okay with my parents they always want me to be the best student and get highest grades ....they love me but sometimes they get very strict with me...

Me being Me i always get in troubles because of shit i do... life is boring... i want something big.. i don't want trouble but i want some drama to spice up my life a bit... so i do some random stuff to laugh and enjoy and make everyone laugh too .... it's good as long as I'm not hurting anyone right?!