Chapter 7

The door slammed open!
The Cops entered the room... they were two ... they checked the wardrobe, restroom and had a look at the window.... I was able to look what was happening from underneath the bed..

And then they left... they literally left... they were so stupid...

Me and Namjoon were still struggling with Taehyung though...

After about 15 minutes...we were in same position...
Namjoon got out his phone and texted someone...as he released V's one arm..

He looked at me and whispered "I'm going downstairs to check and don't .... don't get out of here until I come...understand?!

I nodded....

He released Tae.... who soon tried to run out... which we both didn't allowed... and catch him before he could...

"Tae...Tae ...look at me" and he looked at me

"Look we are playing a game and if we have to win we have to be quiet and stay here or we will loose..." I said...
Tae looked at me...

"Okay yes!" He screamed

"Sushhh sushh" I shushed him..

Namjoon got out and went downstairs and came back after about 3 minutes...

"They have arrested all of them who were in the party! They are still downstairs to keep an eye here! I heard them saying about something illegal here..... they are inspecting downstairs... they might come here too... we have to get out of here fast!" ...Namjoon said being out of breath...

"They didn't saw you right?'' I asked...

"No...I was careful" he replied simply..

I got up and ..........
.
.
.
"Where is way to rooftop?" I asked ....

"I don't know may be that right side stairs from hall.... I saw that when I was finding Jin earlier?" He said..

"Okay let's go.." I said..

"But-''

''Do you think we have any other choice?"

"Fine!"

"Come tae! Tae!'' I said

"Don't be so loud!" Naamjoon told me...

I huffed and then looked under the bed for Tae who was fast asleep...

"Seriously!" Namjoon said..

"It's kinda good too..... he won't shout....we won't get caught!"..I said..

"That's because you are not the one who has to carry him"... he said

"I would If i was able to'' i told him...
"Okay i will l clear the way" i continued

Namjoon carried Tae.... and followed me...

I checked for the path.... and ensure of anyone's presence...which gladly was clear... but still some noises can be heard from downstairs...

I soon found the stairs when lead rooftop... and looked back and Saw Namjoon struggling carrying Tae.... Tae's long legs weren't helping at all...

I helped him a bit... which wasn't much of a help but we.. managed at got him at the rooftop.... we layed him down and started to find some way...

There we saw the neighbouring rooftop was touching and we can easily jump and get there...which is what I did... and I try to find way out from there.... I tried to open the rooftop door but it was closed...
I was being stupid no one keeps it open at night....

I looked around and went to right edge.... where I found a pipeline....which can help us to climb down... it wasn't an easy way.... but surely was the only way ....
And I can't afford to be arrested....my parents gonna kill me...

"Namjoon I found a way!"i told him...

"What are you doing there .... do you want to get arrested for sneaking in someone's house...." he said..

"Either way...we are getting arrested....well here is a way come fast" I said..

He jumped and came where I was....
"Are you mad!" He said

"What now?'' I asked whinning

"There are other ways to die and get arrested"... he said...

''Shut up ....it's the only way!" I said..

"But how are we suppose to carry him?" He asked...

I looked at Taehyung thinking hard not answering back...

"Wake him.... maybe"

"He won't wakeup... he never does... after drinking!'' He replied...

I looked down the pipeline again...
I thought for 2 minutes

We can manage somehow... but I can't let Tae hurt in any cost.... but..we have to get out of here

I wondered around again and on extreme back of rooftop I found  that there was a way down to house backside lawn....
Oh God! That's a way... but still I wasn't sure if it was safe... it was a simple opens staircase leading down to backside lawn...

I called Namjoon... he came and observed....
'' I think it's the only way '' he said and I nodded...

He carried Taehyung and I helped him...

Soon we were able to carry him on edge of stairs...

"Okay hurry but be careful" he said.... he carried Taehyung in bridal style and I was holding Tae's legs.... and we somehow took him down the stairs...
(A/N And here we have VMon goals❤❤)

Finally we were out but now....their was only one problem we didn't knew the way out....
I was so tired that my legs gave in and I sat down... on the ground...

Namjoon looked at me and pointed towards the way to leftside where the back door was... I didn't saw it...

I gestured him to carry me ... making grabby hands ....

He rolled his eyes and pointed at Tae ....

"Who will carry him! Then"  he said...

I got up from the ground and followed them....

And soon we were infront of the back door... we opened it... and got out... the most surprising thing was it wasn't locked .... thankyou God!

"Surprising! They must have left open for us...haha!" I said laughing...

Namjoon looked at me with.. V being on his back...

"Surprising!....even in THIS situation you can laugh" he mocked me..

I rolled my eyes...

There was no one outside.....  the road was totally empty...there were still Cops at front side of the party house and they might have caught us...

Namjoon layed Taehyung down... called  someone...meanwhile I sat down... next to Tae... he was so cute while sleeping...
It was about 1am as I checked my phone... the weather was chilly....i started rubbing my hands...

Namjoon looked at me and rolled his eyes and gave me his jacket... which I refused because he was also human being and I don't want him to catch cold...

He rolled his eyes at me again... and put it down on me anyways.... and started roaming around abit...

He is rude but isn't bad...I thought.. I wore the jacket...which was warm and smelled like heaven GOD!!

And then two cars arrived.... stopping infront of us..
.
.
.

GUYS we have crossed 100 reades on the book..This is a very big moment for us...We are so happy...We hope you all are enjoying the book...Plz support,Vote and comment too..💜💜

❤❤Love you❤❤