Chapter 23

''What was that?'' I asked him... as soon as we were out of the house...

''I think I did everything right'' he said...

''That's the problem... I told you to be a boy who is good enough for me... now my parents will think you are too good for me... whenever I would do anything wrong ... they would be like look at Namjoon... learn something from him... oh God!'' I said...

He just laughed...

''When we will breakup.... they will think it was all my fault... the way my mom was back there proves she was fully impressed from you... and she will think everything happened because of me... you are too good to be blamed at'' I told him...

''Don't worry we will find a way... you are not getting rid of me that soon'' he said smiling...

I rolled my eyes...

''I'm glad they agreed for Busan'' he said...

''That!.... oh God you freaking asked.... and they said YES!... I can't believe ... my mom wouldve never allowed me...''

''Good for us.... she is so nice by the way!... completely opposite of you....''

I glared at him...

We were walking towards his car...

''Okay so complete your packing .... I will be here to pick you up on Wednesday.... and pack for a week atleast!'' He told Me...

''Okay'' I simply replied...

''And make sure to give details to Daeun too!''

''I think Jungkook has already given her details'' I focused on word details

''Wow... they are moving fast'' he laughed... I got what he was referring too...

''I'm jealous.... but I'm happy for both of them... I hope they will workout''

''They will! I'm glad they are getting a chance... bighit never allowed us to date ..... being their leader I always had to make sure they are not dating'' he huffed

''I have to find someone as soon as we breakup.... Daeun has left me all alone... she is beside me all the time but texting Jungkook... they both even talk late at night on phone... until I snatch her phone... and scold Jungkook!... switch off her phone and put it under my pillow''

''Oh! That's what he is doing late at night!..'' he laughed...

''This needs to end quickly... so I can have late night talks with someone!...''

''Who is that someone?''

''Need to find him yet!''

He laughed ''you girls are so silly!''

''What?..... boys are silly too! They do these kinds of stuff when they are in love!''

''Love is nothing!''

''What kind of a species you are?'' I asked him...

''Homosapien'' he said...

''Than act like one... humans fall in love...you will too someday... when you will find the right one!'' I said

''It's just a waste of time... love and shit!''

I rolled my eyes! ''I can't fight right now .... I'm tired!''
He just stood there looking at me
''Go now! What are you waiting for.... Christmas?'' I said...
He smirked... ''thankyou I enjoyed today... specially hearing your stories''

''Ughh... just go!''

''Get inside the house first....then I will leave''
I turned around and walked towards the front door... I gave him last look and went inside...
And then he left....