Chapter 14

''Is she your girlfriend?'' Jennie asked...
''Yes!...right babe? '' I said...

He just looked at me...
He knew what I was up to...

''Hi'' Jennie extended her hand towards me which I gladly took....

''Hey!you all forgot me..... and YOU! you didn't told me about your girlfriend....are you that protective over her?...what kind of a friend you are you didn't even told me?'' Jackson said to RM...

''Well I-'' Namjoon started but Jennie barked in...

''Oh! Sorry i have to go... Liza is waiting... see you later..and it was nice meeting you.....''  she said..

''It was nice meeting you too!'' I smiled at her... she was so kind..

I looked at my right and saw RM looking at her and he kept looking until she disappeared in other students leaving the school....
And I just smiled in amusement

''Okay I have to go too!'' Jackson said..
''I will see you soon right!?'' He asked looking at me...

''Ofcourse!'' I smiled...

He left...

I looked at Namjoon...

''Oppa!'' I said...

''Don't call me that!''

''Baby?''

''Don't call Me that either''

''Honey''

He glared at me

''Joonie''

''Not at all!''

''Well, Joonie it is'' I said and laughed...

''You are enjoying this ain't you?'' He said..

''Well the look on you face was priceless when i came'' i said laughing....

''Why are you here?... wait, how are you here?...'' he asked..

''Well, umm... I'm the president now... so I can come here whenever i want to meet my boyfriend'' I said smiling at him...

I knew me smiling at him like that annoys him and I enjoyed it...

''I'm not your boyfriend... you know it's  not real!''

''I know that's why I came here... I want all of this over... and about that article I know you are going to give them some explanation and stuff... just tell them I'm your friend or something... I don't want to get this fame.... not when it's all because of you... I want all of this to be over soon!''

''No''

''What now?!... well if you are worried about the boys .. I won't talk to them anymore and just tell them we broke up ... everything will be fine... I just don't want anymore drama!''

''But you are the one creating a scene all the time... this new drama won't affect you ... don't you enjoy it?''

''Well,  usually I'm the one who creates drama... but this time you did it and I'm not enjoying it even a single bit... so it's better to be just over it... and by the way you should be happy... all the problems will be solved ... I won't trouble you anymore!''

''No! We are not breaking up...''

''Why?  And you didn't even asked me out... and we are not dating! It's fake..''

''People are shipping us because of that stupid picture... and I don't know why they like 'us'... what they even see in you! But --  ... umm bighit wants us to date until new album is released... as people are giving positive response to us together... which will help BTS!''