Epilogue

"Do you think that they will like our home?"

"Paul, Babe, you should stop worrying about that. They will love it, we made everything to make them happy."

"But Everett, what if"

Everett put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking again.

"They are just babies,Paul. They will literally say nothing. Don't worry".

Everett kiss me. He really knows how to make me calm down. I've been really busy nowadays for our babies. Yes, our babies. We are legally adopting babies and we are going to become parents to two adorable babies.

We finished college three years ago and we both have a stable job now. Everett become an Engineer and I become an Accountant.

During college, Everett and I were very busy with school but we made time with each other. We are studying in the same university so we can manage time to see each other. There are times that we have to focus on studying so there is no time for dates.

In a relationship, trust and respect is very important. We made different friends but we trust each other not to doubt our love. Everett is always surrounded by many gorgeous men and women but at the end of day, he will only look at me.

A relationship will only work if two of you will work for it. And I love Everett so much to give him up, if it's not him, I don't want to be in a relationship anymore.

We got married right away after college because why not. We are ready and there's no doubt that we belong together.

After three years, we decided to adopt kids. We have been talking about these since college like what our children is going to be and what will our house is going to be. We really got serious and really want to adopt when we join a charity event in a orphanage.

There was these two babies, they are twins. They are newly born because their mom died delivering them, and there is no one that can keep the baby so they brought here. When I first saw them, I knew that I wanted them. Everett really like them too. We want to give the them a home and a family that will give them love.

Louis and Maxon are really cute. The thing is they have the same hair color as Everett, and the same color of my eyes. It's like they are a combination of me  and Everett, that makes me love them more.

The adoption is really a long process to see if we are capable of keeping them.

We got approved and we will go to the orphanage tomorrow to get them.

"Let's sleep babe and tomorrow, we are officially going to parents. They will be sleepless night for sure. So let's enjoy this, okay?"

"Okay, I love you"

"And I love you too"

_______________________________________

5 years later

"Louis,Maxon. Don't run too much or you will get no ice cream"

They immediately stop running and look at us with a puppy dog eyes. Everett hug me and laugh at our boys.

We are having a family gathering and everyone is enjoying it. There is also Nick and Seb who I can't believe is going to get married. They started dating during college, it is so funny how I can't see it coming. They always like it each other but come to terms with it during college. They finally realize they love each other when Seb got super jealous with a girl that Nick is flirting in a club. He is so drunk that he kissed Nick, and that started everything.

"Babe,what are you thinking?"

"Ohhh nothing, just the past"

"Paul,remember when you were supposedly straight, and now you are so bendable."

I punch Everett so lightly.

"Yes,I know. I can't help that you make my head spins. Stupid."

"Dada, Papaaa"

Our boys is running to us.

"Dada,Papaaaaa. Happy Father's Day"

They gave us a card with their drawings and signature.

"Thanks you, my sweet babies,"
We kiss them both and gave them a big hug.

"We love youuu, Papa, Dada."
They both said it at the same, they must really practice this.

"We love you too"

I look around, and I can see people that we love. There are families and friends. There are many challenges that we faced and we may face in the future. But we are not giving up, and we are going to face it head on.

There are people who loves us that is going to give us strength.

Everett and I is going to be together forever so I'm not scared of anything. Our children will be our number one priority, and there might be a new addition to the family. Who knows?

The only thing that I know is that I'm still in love with my bestfriend and I'm totally not straight. I have no complaints about.