1.9 Monthsary

Paul's POV

"Everett, where are we going? Why can't you tell me?"

Everett is now driving and I can't see anything because he decided to blindfold me. He doesn't want me to know anything about our destination. He can't even give me a clue.

"Paul, please be patient, you will be rewarded after this babe"

I blush everytime he calls me babe. It sound so sweet coming from him. I can't even imagine Everett calling me babe before we are dating.

I remember being straight like a ruler but now I'm a bendable ruler.

I'm so happy these days because Cindy said sorry to me and decided to never go near me again. I'm holding hands with Everett at that time, and Cindy look so scared. I'm glad that she won't be disturbing me and I can finally move on from the past.

I'm also seeing a therapist and Everett is always waiting for me every session that I have. I'm finally opening my emotions and trying to get better. I want to do this for myself, my family and for Everett.

My relationship with Everett is not a secret to everyone. We don't want to hide our feelings. Our relationship is very stable, afterall Everett is one of my friends before we got together.

Everett decided to surprise me for our monthsary. I'm so excited for this because I also have a surprise for Everett. I decided to give him my ass virginity after our date in wherever Everett is driving to.

I research a lot of things like preparation and materials needed to make things easier for me and to Everett. I'm so anxious because I have never been with a guy before. Everett is very experienced ofcourse. I don't want to disappoint him.

"We are here, Paul but you still can't take your blindfold off"

He remove my seatbelt and he holds my hand. We walk for 3 minutes and we stop.

"You can take off your blindfold, Paul"

I remove my blindfold and see the sea infront of me. I can see that Everett prepared a beautiful table with a bottle of wine.

"How? When did you prepare this?"

Everett is now smiling at me and he look so gorgeous. I can't even form a thing to say.

"Seb and Nick help me prepare this. Do you want to sit down and maybe eat some pizza and chocolate cake"

"Oh let's to that"

Everett help me with my chair and he sits down after me.

"Thank you, Everett, this is amazing"

"You should also thank our annoying but helpful friends. They help me put my plans into actions."

We decided to eat and talk everything nice that happened to us. I love talking to Everett. We have the same interest so we never run out of topics to talk about.