1.5 Being Free

Now that I'm officially out with my family, the next step is to be out to my friends and schoolmates.

I know that my private life doesn't concern them, I just want people to know that the charismatic Everett Swan is taken and his mine.

Everett will drive me to school and we will eat breakfast together. After that,  we're going to act on my coming out plan.

My plan is simple, I'm going to come to school holding hands with Everett.

PDA is not really my thing but for him, I'll try.

I don't know how they will accept the news that I'm with Everett, but hey I don't care. After all, my  family got my back.

Currently, I'm sitting inside Everett's car. I'm so excited to start this day.

"So where do you want to eat?"

I'm certainly hungry and I want.....

"I want to go to McDonald's"

"Why? It's pretty crowded in there"

I pouted at him like a kid who wants to get what he wanted.

"Fine"

We drive to McDonald's and find a sit for the two of us. We enjoyed our breakfast filled with stupid jokes and throwing of foods to each other.

------------------------------------------

"Are you sure about this?"

Everett look at me searching for any doubt and hesitation which he didn't find on my face.

"I'm sure about us."

Everett leaned and brought his lips to my own lips. He gave me a kiss reassuring me that he will always be there for me.

" okay, let's rock n roll, motherfuckers"

We step out of Everett's car and I felt like everyone's eyes is on our intertwined hands. Some look confuse, some look jealous and some look disgusted. Well, who fucking cares. I will live my life the way I want it.

"So it's true"

I heard Nick's voice behind my back,looking so pissed. Of course Seb is with him, what's new.

"Hey guys"

Everett immediately greeted them with a smile while I'm locking my locker.

" are you guys serious?"

Seb asks with a small voice.

"Yes we're together, without the label"

" are you even gay Paul? "

Nick is still quiet just listening to the conversation.

" only for Everett"

" why you didn't even told us earlier? don't you even trust us?"

Nick suddenly broke his silence with two bombing question.

"Chill bro, it's just yesterday that Paul told his family that he's gay. Being gay,lesbian or whatever is just a label. What's important is that he's still Paul, our friend"

Everett send me a wink and I gave him a thankful nod.

"Nick,I'm sorry.....you're right I should have told you earlier"

" no.. I'm just being overdramatic, I think I'm having menstruation"

All of us laugh at that

" are you going to have gay fabulous wedding and adopt cute asian babies?"

Seb asks with optimism that it almost blind me.

"Not yet, someday."

Everett look at me with  hopeful eyes that it almost made me fall to the hard grounds.

"Okay bro hug"

I screamed and we all immediately move our bodies.

The four of us hug each other with no shamed standing in the middle of the hallway.

This day ended with me being free and feeling blessed because of the people that surrounds me.

It's truly an exciting day for all of us.

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend (BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें