.06 Falling

"What should I wear?"

Today is the day where me and my 'friend' , Everett Swan will go to an amusement park. Just to be clear, it's not a date. Don't get your hopes up.

"Beep"

I received a text message from Everett that he will be here in 30 minutes. I still need to pick my outfit and after that I'm ready .

I chose to wear my new grey skinny jeans, a plain white shirt and my black combat shoes. I look good with my clothes on and sexy without them. Just saying.

I made my hair look like one of those messy morning hair. Cindy told me before that I look hot with this type of hair. I wonder if Everett will like it, I hope so. I want everything to be perfect today.

I brush my teeth and sprayed my Axe Dark Temptation body spray. All tasks completed. I just need to wait for Everett to arrive. Aaaaghhh I hate waiting, it made me feel so nervous.

"Ding dong"

That's the sign that I have been waiting for.

" sweetie, your friend is here"

Okay, relax

" I'm coming"

I walk down stairs with a shaky legs, hoping that it will not give up on me.

I found Everett chatting with my mom in the kitchen.

Everett noticed me and flash a dazzling smile.

"Hey"

He looks so hot right now with that badboy look. Black skinny jeans, white shirt, combat shoes and his leather jacket with his hair styled to perfection. Fuck. I look so ordinary compare to him.

"Paul, I said hey"

This is so embarrassing. I'm openly checking him out.

" oh, yeah, hey"

Stop thinking bullshits, Paul.

" uhmm, let's go?"

" yeah, sure. Goodbye Mrs. Jackson"

My mom shakes her head, not liking to be called Mrs. Jackson.

" call me, Nora, I keep telling you that"

My mom gave Everett a pout and a smack in his head. It's totally entertaining to watch these two. They are really close with each other. My mom likes Everett ever since they met because she said that Everett is a very clever and charming guy. I know that for sure.

"Okay, Mrs. Nora "

My mom rolled his eyes, which means 'I won't give a fuck anymore'.

" just go boys, take care"

Everett opened the door for me.

Are we going to use his car? Where is Everett's car by the way?

Everett might have noticed my confusion and ordered me to follow him.

"We are going to ride my motorcycle" Everett handed me a helmet and I followed him to ride on his motorcycle.

" what's this?"

I'm not familiar with motorcycle because it looks very dangerous.

"Honda CBR900RR Fireblade, my father owned it before, but now it's mine"

I don't know anything with this shit, but man, it looks good. Everett starts the engine and he positions my hand where I'm hugging him.

" hold tight to me Paul, I don't want you to fall."

I hug Everett tightly and inhale his manly scent. I can hear his heartbeat mixed with mine. It created a lovely melody that rings in my heart.

I know that its not what Everett meant with his words

But

It's too late for that. I'm already falling hard with Everett Swan.

----------------------------

You can see Everett's motorcycle at the top of the page. Thank you