.01 Your type

(Everett^^)

------------------------------------------------------
"You're the top in your relationships,right?"

I almost spit my coke on Nick's face because of his stupid question. I gave Nick a glare and quickly analyze Everett's face. He looks calm and not bothered by the question. I patiently waited for him to answer the question, though I know his answers.

"Yes,yes, I am"

"I thought so" Nick says with an annoying smirk on his face.

We are currently hanging out in Seb's room. It's your usual teenage boy room, messy and the walls are covered by Seb's favorite NBA players.

It's Friday and we decided to spend some bro time after school.

"I think that tight pussies are still the best" Seb says while chewing on his potato chips, it's disgusting so does his vulgar comment.

"Stop talking while eating,asshole"

I scolded him and he just sticks out his tongue at me. Childish much. I throw a pillow on his face and it successfully hits him.

"Bullseye"

Everett said with a thumbs up. I flash him a genuine smile and he returns the favor. I feel like someone just put some stupid butterflies in my stomach. I suddenly jump on Seb's bed to hide this unknown feelings that building up inside of me.

"I still love tight asses tho"
Everett said out of nowhere. I blush and hide my face under the blanket.

"What's your type, y'know,
with a guy? "

Nick asks curiously and I also feel the same. I'm so excited to hear his answers that I started to suffocate myself under the blanket.

" cute,nice,someone who can relate to me......"

I remove the blanket to look at Everett but I caught him staring back at me.

"And someone who has a great smile"

I feel like the whole world stops moving and it's just me and Everett on it.

We just continue to stare at each other and nothing matters anymore. Even my sexuality.

My heart beats faster than ever