2.0 Ready

" I hope that you like my surprise. I really want to make it special for you."

"Thank you for the diner, I really like it"

We are now just enjoying the scenery and the moment that we have right now. I love being  with Everett, he makes me love myself more. He noticed things that I didn't even know about myself.

There are a lot of things that I'm looking forward in the near future because of him. I know that it is stupid to think like this. I'm too optimistic. Ofcourse there is a possibility that we might breakup but I'm not letting it happen. I will not let go of Everett and I know that he will fight for us.

Everett will be more surprise for my revelation to him tonight. I wonder how I can bring out the topic of me wanting to lose my ass virginity.

"Everett"

"Yes"

We are now walking back to the car. I need to have courage to say it, afterall I prepared everything even a hotel room for us. I'm too desperate, I know. But I am ready and I know that Everett is not a virgin anymore. I want to make this night more special.

Everett is now staring at me, waiting for me to say anything. It's too quiet.

"Everett, I also have a surprise to you tonight"

"Really, Paul? You don't have too. Your presence is enough for me."

"Everett I reserved a hotel room for us, and I want to give you something special for me"

Everett might already know what I'm talking about. A hotel room can already send the message that I want to say.

"I don't want to assume. Are we going there just to sleep or to not have a sleep?"

I guess I really need to be direct to what I want to say.

" I want to have sex with you, if you want to this with me. I just want you"

I might be blushing right now. I look and sound stupid.

"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you. You don't need to."

"I want you"

He kiss me so passionately. I can feel his lip moving so smoothly on mine, like our lips are made for each other. There are no tonguess involve but our feelings is so intense that we put everything in it.

We pull away from each other but we are now looking at each other to look for a sign of hesitation but we found none.

"Let's go"

I gave the hotel name to Everett and he drive us there.
_______________________________________
We are now on the room. I'm currently showering, preparing myself to make everything easier for Everett. He took a shower first, so he might be waiting there anxiously.

I'm done and I think I'm mentally, physically, and emotionally prepared to do this.

I walk slowly and I can see that Everett is looking at his cellphone. He heard me and he suddenly look up.

He standup and walk to me. We are both wearing a bathrob. He is now intensely looking at me. He slowly remove my bathrob and I did the same to him.

We are now both standing naked, admiring each other's body. Everett push me lightly and I fall in our bed.

He kiss me gently from my lips to my forehead and to everypart of my body he can reach. It looks like he is worshipping my body, like a sculpture. I love it, he gives me heat that spread throughout my body.

He is now sucking my neck that surely will leave a hickey. I hand him the lube, and he put a large amount on his hand. He fingers me and scissor my asshole. He keeps kissing me while spreading me out.

"I think I'm ready Everett"

He put a condom and put a large amount of lube on his dick.

He inserts his dick on my asshole slowly and it still hurts even with the whole lot of preparations that we did.

He is now currently inside of me, and he is waiting for me to give him the sign to move. I nod at him and he thrusts on me, in and out, slow and fast. He is making me crazy. My arms are wrap on his neck and I'm biting hard on his neck. Everything feel so intense, the pain and the pleasure is so good that I cum immediately.

We did it until he comes, and we decided to do it raw after. I'm loving doing the 69 position, his dick is so good and I love him eating my ass.

"I love you, Paul"

"I love you too, Everett"

I'm so happy and I feel like I can explode.

We sleep after doing everything that we want to try. Everett is full of energy and I love it.

I don't know what's going to happen to us in the near future but we got each other. We can face everything. I believe in Everett, I believe in us.