1.1 Best Day Ever

"What do you want to talk about?"

Everett decided that we should have our important talk in the park near our school. We are currently sitting under the tree while watching people pass by.

"I really like someone, Paul"

Straight to the point I see

"Good for you, bro. You finally found someone you like"

"But there's a problem"

It's really hard to give love advice,especially to your own crush.

"You're Everett, nothing is impossible for you"

Everett gave me a bitter smile and he turns to look at the running children chasing each other.

"Well, the guy that I like is straight"

"And so? You can make every straight guy gay..just like what you did to..."

Shit. I almost confess my feelings to him. It's not the right time and I still need to listen to him.

"What?"

"Nothing, what I mean is like what you did to the guy you met at the party"

"Yeah, I remember Paul, no need to remind me"

Everett met a guy who is supposedly straight in a party, but in the end he ends up sucking Everett's cock. Ouch, I should stop remembering it.

" hmm, so who he is the lucky guy?"

"He's very smart, funny and good looking "

" Stop describing me Everett haha"

I jokingly said that just to ease out the tension in the air.

Everett looks straight into my eyes and gave me a very sweet smile.

My mind went completely blank because Everett connected our lips together.

It's just a short and innocent kiss, but I felt like Everett put all of feelings into it.

"You're right, I'm describing you Paul"

It can't be happening. It's not real. My heart is going to explode.

"Yes, Paul I like you"

"But, but"

I can't form a proper sentence right now. I might look like a complete idiot in front of him right now.

 "I know you're straight but I really like you. I will do everything just to make you like me. Please don't reject me because my heart can't take it. Please Paul"

Everett Swan is now pleading me not to reject him. He is now crying and rumbling stupid things. How can't he notice that I like him too?

"Man, stop crying"

I wiped out his tears and I hug him close to my body. I waited for him to calm down before I started to talk to him.

"Shhhh. It's so not you to cry like this. I like you too, Everett"

I kiss his forehead and he look at me with red puffy eyes. Gosh, he still look so good like one of those model in magazines.

" are you sure.. but you're straight"

" you're very charming, Everett...stop thinking nonsense"

I know that I'm not completely gay because except for Everett, I never see any guy in that way. Maybe I'm just gay for Everett Swan.

"Thank you, Paul"

"For what?"

Everett is now blushing so hard and I also think that I look the same.

"For returning my feelings"

I smiled at Everett and he tangled our fingers together.

Nothing beats the feeling of having Everett Swan yours.

Best day ever.