18

The two looked around wildly, long manes flying around as the two equines were on high alert.
"Hope I can get us back out of here again"
Severus huffed.
"Not helping potter"
The two slowly explored.
It was nice good temperature pretty trees lush green grass.
"...are you eating grass?"
Harry looked up mouth full of the plants.
"You never batted an eye before"
Snape spluttered.
"That's because I thought u were a unicorn, not a boy who likes to be the symbol of gay pride"
Harry gave a giggle at That.
"But you looooved your unicorn"
He received a nip on his flank for that not hard but it did make his feet move to give to the more dominant stallion.
"Hey Severus this could be our new home, no one would find us here"
Suddenly there was a human standing before harry.
"It would be acceptable providing we can get out harry go rub your horn on the big rock we came through"
Harry obeyed and the portal appeared again.
"Promising"

Severus set to work, felling and slicing trees with the cutting curse levitating them and slowly assembling a house while harry flounced around spreading his magic, it was not a conscious thing but his ex-teacher seemed to know what was going on as he didn't comment.

slowly the glade was becoming theirs.

Hogwarts was in a state of panic, not so much the children but the adults and Harry's friends of course.

no one had any clue to their whereabouts and no one knew of their relationship past pet and owner, so everyone was drawing blanks.

not one person assumed that they might have run off, everyone was completely convinced that they were kidnapped and without Severus to tell them that old moldy didn't know where they were eater they began raiding known death eater homes, which wasn't good for morale or their welfare, well except for moody who was invigorated at the permission to get in there.

Ron was more concerned about himself but he was worried Hermione was beside herself but also didn't let it get in the way of her studying, so far any attempts from the two to get information about what happened had been fruitless and it was frustrating them somewhat.

Voldemort wasn't taking the raids lying down ether, he was enraged how dare those do-good-er muggle loving fools attack his inner circle, he was getting luscious to get the minister involved, he wanted more time to get his army together and this was an unwanted distraction on top of not knowing where the boy was or even Severus who he could no longer gain access to through the dark mark.