15

Dark eyes opened and stared at the younger man as he left to sleep.
Severus narrowed his eyes for a second before making his decision.
The man carefully got up with great strain.
He went to the boy's bedside and deftly picked the sleeping teen into his arms.
He winced but gritted his teeth and ignored the pain.
Severus silently made his escape from the infirmary and deposited his sleeping charge in Severus's own bed.
He went to the bathroom to change and slipped into bed gently kissing the young man's nose before passing out from exhaustion.

A tear slid from Harry's now open green eyes as he turned and embraced the sleeping man who had a possessive hand on Harry's hip.
He sobbed silently not letting go.
He cried himself to sleep and both slept through the day unaware that the teachers were looking for them.

Upon waking Severus felt more rested and at peace than ever before.
He looked down and let the corners of his mouth tweak up a little.
Harry burrowed deeper into the potions master's chest sighing contently.
The two didn't move for a long time after waking.

Severus was planning to go down and get some food when he received an interesting image from the great castle herself.
The man looked down at harry.
"It appears everyone is convinced we have been kidnapped, we should go and tell them to mind their own business"
Harry stopped him and pointed to the window.
"You wish to escape?"
The boy nodded and gave Severus's hand a tug in the same direction.
The older man gripped Harrys wrist and nodded, he magically sealed the room and they suck out the back towards the forest, Harry wasn't so afraid with this man at his side.