10

Harry was right up next to the foal when he saw in the distance a white blob that was twitching.
There was another violent twitch and slowly a dark figure leaned around the tree glowing eyes.
The figure started to approach dragging the corpse of another foal towards them.
He then spotted a second from the corner of his eye.
Slowly he was getting the little one next to him to back up.
When the second figure tried to get in close to the foal harry lashed out with his horn to gore the creature.
With it distracted the foal bolted for safety.
Harry still lunged for the beast horn glinting coldly.
It was quick but harry was relentless and speared it through.
He then spun and ran towards the other still gripping the bright body.
Harry's rage was great and he violently attacked the big one horn and hooves flashing and he snorted whinnied and screamed.
Soon neither flesh-eaters was moving as harry stood black blood running down on him looking like tar on his blue-black fur.
He turned to see Hagrid Severus and professor Dumbledore all looking stunned.
Harry again felt that pull and touched his horn to the little golden bump on the baby's head, not even given enough time to grow a proper horn and it was already taken away.
Soon Severus was comforting him and the other two were examining the corpses of the creatures.
Experts from the ministry were called in to take a look and see if they could identify them.
Harry knew there must be more.
Because the Unicorns wouldn't go back to the forest.
Despite all the witches and wizards coming to gawk at them.
Harry was in shock he had killed those things.