12

There was pandemonium in the great hall.
But what harry was focused on was the betrayed and hurt look on Severus's face.
Harry tried to go to him but the man fled.

(It's silver)

Flitwick quickly spelled a suit onto the teen to stop someone from getting an eyeful

Harry was wondering if he would get hexed if he went to explain now....probably.
He was corralled to the infirmary where Albus Dumbledore calmly asked him just how this happened.
Harry refused to answer.
He would tell Severus first.

He stayed over at the hospital wing overnight.
Madam Pomfrey couldn't find anything wrong with him despite his newly acquired horn and his refusal to speak.
Harry frankly just wanted to talk to his human....Severus, he wasn't Harrys anything anymore.....

The teen took his opportunity to sneak out early the next morning and knocked on the potion master's door.
Severus looked like always and he didn't look very happy to see harry clad in the suit that was conjured looking up at him with his haunting green eyes.
"What potter?"
Both seemed to wince at that.
Harry opened his mouth and his pink lips formed a confession Severus wasn't ready to hear yet.
However, no sound came from the peach lips.

Both looked stunned but Severus recovered first.
"Very funny potter!"
He grabbed Harrys arm and was hauling the teen towards the nurse.
Harry kept trying to speak eye desperate as he tried to explain everything but no noise fell past his lips.
Severus could see it wasn't a joke the boy's Adam's apple was bobbing.

They appeared in the hospital wing.
"Poppy I thought you said he was fine, the imbecile can't speak, I thought he was faking it at first"
The dour man looked away almost guiltily.
Harry silently reached for Severus as the man backed away.
Harry looked so sad as Severus left him, a single silver tear-streaked on his soft face and a silent scream for the man's return was unnoticed by all, and the teen curled in on himself in comfort.

Severus canceled his classes and hid away in his room missing his unicorn and remembering what harry mouthed to him.
'I love you
"You're an idiot....."
He didn't know if he was talking to himself or harry.