"I fucking know man. I'm like a fucking genius. All my high school teachers don't got shit on me", he beats his chest and that makes me erupt into giggle fits.

My eyes are blurry and heavy from my high, but I can see Chris blow smoke in Taylor's face which causes her to slam on the brakes. That's all it takes for my body to roll off the backseat and onto the floor.

"Get out," My sister yells.

"Relax man!"

"Get the fuck out!"

"We are in the middle of fucking nowhere are you insane", he yells.

"I swear to God if you don't get the hell out of this car I'm going to throw you out and run you over," she hisses.

"Fine! Jesus, it's not that serious," Chris mumbles as he gets out of the car and Taylor speeds off.

"Uhm, quick question. You're aren't gonna just leave him there right?"

"I'll get him on my way back," Taylor says casually.

"Oh okay," I say with a content smile before climbing back onto the backseat and turning to take a nap...

Normani and Dinah

"Hurry up and order the damn chicken!"

"Calm the fuck down it doesn't even matter how fast I order it they gonna take their time anyway!"

"Well then forget the chicken and let's just go!"

"Baby, it's late and we haven't eaten dinner and who knows if we are going to eat at camp anyways!"

Normani slumped back into her seat with an exaggerating sigh.

"Hey! Just sit back and relax and let me get you chicken," Dinah chuckles as she places her hand on Normani's thigh.

"I just really wanna get to camp so I can spend time with you", Normani pouts.

"Why can't you spend time with me now," Dinah furrows her eyebrows?

"Let me rephrase that. I really want to get to camp so we can go skinny dipping," Normani smiles lazily, sleepiness beginning to settle in.

"How typical. Normani Kordei trying to get in my pants yet again," Dinah jokes.

"You say that knowing you would be mad as hell if I tried to get in bed with anyone else," Normani giggles.

"Uhm duh? You're MY girlfriend for a reason," Dinah nudges her playfully.

"And another backhanded compliment from Dinah Jane", Normani giggles yet again.

"Aren't they just the best," Dinah smiles smugly.

"Hah, no," Normani deadpans making Dinah chuckle.

"Whatever", she laughs.

After a moment of comfortable silence and waiting on chicken, Normani speaks.

"So tell me again what you know about this camp?"

"All I really know is its this camp meant for seniors who just graduated. It's supposed to like help get them ready for the real world but in a fun way," Dinah explains.

"Interesting..."

"Oh and also the Camp leaders are a married Lesbian couple-"

"-They hot?" Normani asks a little too excitedly.

"Uhm excuse you bish! It doesn't matter if they are hot or not because for one thing, they can't be hotter than me and second they are MARRIED!"

"It was just a question you asshole", Normani playfully nudges her girlfriend.

"It was just a question you asshole", Dinah playfully mocks her girlfriend.

"Hey! Stop being an infant and grab the chicken", Normani laughs as she points to the woman holding the food outside the fast food window...

Ally Brooke

"Allyson, will you please turn that music off?"

"Fuck off."

"Allyson!"

"Fuck. Off."

"You know what I will turn this car right around and make you spend the summer with your father!"

"He can suck my dick and quite frankly mom you can too," I say while popping my gum and turning my music up louder.

"Allyson, what is happening to my sweet angel? You weren't always like this! When you started high school you were so polite and respectful-"

"- I was a pussy mom."

"You were my daughter. And now, I don't know who you are..."

I feel a pang of remorse in my heart at her sincerity, but I force myself to ignore it. So instead I reply with "can you just get me to this dumb camp?"

OooooOOoOoOo damn. This is gonna be a good one  😈