Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner

Start from the beginning

Damn it, my fucking hormones

"Ah, you must be new, I've never seen you before." He said walking towards your direction.

You nervously laughed.
"Haha yes, I'm new."

He smiled.
"I'm Baekhyun, what's your name?"

Y/N, don't stutter. You are in control, you got this. Don't appear pathetic or weak.

You smiled.
"I'm Y/N."

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl." He flashed you with his devious smile.

Your tried your best not to get fluttered by him but this man is making it hard for you.

"May I buy you a drink?" His brow raised as his body arches towards the side, facing towards the bartender, exposing the adam's apple on his neck.

Damn...

He then turned around and tilted his head.

You cleared your throat.

"Yes please, I'd like to have a shot of spirytus."

His eyes jumped a bit to your decisions.

"That's a really strong one, are you sure?"

"No." You laughed.

"But I'm in a club so might as well go wild and have fun." You chuckled.

He smiled.
"I like your spirit."

The drinks were made and was then passed to you. You took the shot all in one gulp as he drank slowly looking at you. You got swayed away and forgot the purpose of you being here.

It wasn't long till you began to feel tipsy. The liquor you took was one of the most strongest liquor in the club. Now you wondered if your pride overtook what you could intake.

"Do you want to go somewhere quieter?" He licked his lips as he stared at your exposed neck.

"I don't know, do you?" You giggled.

"Only if you want to."

You rolled your eyes.
"You got one minute to take me there."

"Follow me."