At the end of the period I waited for everyone to leave so I can speak to Mrs. Ran about my partner.

"How can I help you Desiree?" She asked once everyone left.

"Not be rude or anything, but can you change my partner?" I asked.

"See I knew you weren't going be okay with Ashton. Why don't you try him out?" She asked with a laugh.

"I don't need to, I can't already tell it's going to be hard for me to work with him." I said.

"Is that what your here for as well Darius?" She asked. I turned around seeing Darius standing behind me. I didn't even know he was still here.

"What do you think. No way I'm working with her." He said.

"Well here's a solution, since you both aren't satisfied with your partners, you two will be pairs." She said. Darius and I looked at each then nodded.

"It's better than working with Ashton." I said.

"Perfect, now you both will be working on two things." She said happily.

"I guess." I said.

"I'll make the changes tomorrow." She said. She dismissed us and we both left.

"Imagine working with Ashton, Ugh." I said in disgust.

"If only." He said and I punched his shoulder.

"Well than that'll mean you'll be with Amy." I rolled my eyes.

"She's not as bad him though." He laughed.

"Whatever, it's safe to say I'm glad we switched." I headed towards to stair door to go up to my locker.

"Hey." He called. I turned around and saw him looking down at the ground with a questionable look.

"Yeah?"

"Have you spoken to Rachel today or any other day?" He asked. I swallowed my spit and tried my best to be normal.

"No I haven't heard from her ever since the other day at the bleachers. Why?"

"Nothing. If you see her around can you tell her I want to talk since she's avoiding me." He said and I nodded. We parted ways and I found myself feeling bad.

Darius has no clue what Rachel's been doing behind his back and I know about it all. I just hope everything doesn't go messy.

...

I got home and I texted Darius my address. I felt a bit nervous thinking of him coming over. Probably because no ones been at my house but my friends.

A couple minutes later he said ok and he was on his way.

While waiting I fixed Justine a lunch and set my books in the living room. I went upstairs to change into something different since I didn't want to be in the same school clothes.

I heard the door bell ring making my heart beat fast.

"I'll get it!" I hear Justine yell.

I quickly went back downstairs seeing Darius smiling down at Justine.

"So she's does have a boyfriend." She said.

"Justine go finish eating." I said.

"I'm not hungry anymore." She said.

"Then go watch tv or do homework." I said. She shrugged and ran upstairs.

"You can go in the living room." I said as I closed the door behind him. He nodded and looked around.