Yukaru moved 1st, she went and made many ice clone of herself and attack Mask. Mask dodge all of the attack from every clone. Not only that but Yukaru even tried to freeze Mask's foot to prevent him from moving... But... Mask... Summon a ice shield...

"W-What... He also can summon ice?" Oro shouted as I look at her then Reborn "H-Huh? Reborn what does she mean?" "Tsuna, You know how I told you that people who are selected to be sky are rare..." "Those who are sky are usually bosses... Right?" I said as Reborn nod.

"Well... As much as we can choose bosses... We cant choose Snow... They are even more rarer than Sky... " Reborn said, I look back at the screen and ask. "Both of them are summoning Ice... Clones?!? Wait... But cloning themselves its like..."

"Mist or Cloud... That day when she gave Ice to Ipin to heal her, is suppose to be Sun. The Snow that protects all, be all, and do all, harming those tho harms the family, even if their action had to be as cold as ice. That the role of the Snow..."  Oro said.

"The snow can be seen as the element that uses all of the element... That is why its the rarest... That is why we are shock..." Reborn said as I look at Yukaru worriedly "Yukaru-san..." They fight as they tried to freeze each other... But somethings weird... They arent attacking each other like how the other fight has been going on... Thats when I saw something... "Tch..." Yukaru cursed when she was about the grab the mask but Mask dodged... The mask??

When I look around, Xanxus was smiling widely... Why is he smiling... *Crack* I look back at the screen to see Mask's mask cracking... Not only that, a green shiny object flew out from Mask's neck landing beside Yukaru.

"YOSH YU KICK HIS MASK!"
"Go Yukaru!"
"KICK HIS ASS!!" The guys screamed...

Mask's mask was crack into 2... Half of his mask fell to the ground as he just stood up straight. Behind the mask, its a guy with green hair fringe and Turquoise eyes... Yukaru pick up the shiny object and look at Mask.

"... I was right... It was you the whole time...." Yukaru held the object and look at the guy. "You?? What does that means..." Yamamoto asked. "Someone she knows??" Gokudera said as I continue to stare at the screen "I dont think that the problem..."

Xanxus suddenly laughed out loud... Very loud... Even making his allies confused... Why is he laughing?? "This is too good... This is Mask or should I say... Shinoa Hisato"

"Shinoa?" Reborn exclaimed as Oro look at Yukaru "Oh no..." "Isnt that part of Yu's name..." Ryohei ask as Gokudera also realized it "That means..." We look at the screen where Hisato remove his other half of the mask and smiled at Yukaru. "You have grown so much... Its been awhile Yukaru...  I didnt expect you to know who I was... When did you know about this?"

"... Today... Just this afternoon..." Yukaru summon ice and a book appeared... Hisato look at the book and smiled sadly... What is that book... "... So... Now you know my plan... What are you going to do?"

"... I..." Yukaru stare at the ground. "You know... We dont have to fight. If you give me your half rings, you can go back to you peaceful times. You dont have to fight anymore..." Hisato said.

"... Hisa-nii..." Yukaru look at her brother, confusedly scared. "I know I left you... Im sorry for that but... As you have read... I have to do this..." Yukaru look at the ground in silent.  Until Xanxus laughed "HAHAHAHAHA Well This is too good..."

"Boss... " "... That brat didnt expect her brothers would be enemies..." He continue to laugh as Reborn death stare at him "Is this why you are so confident..." All he did was smirk... "Yukaru-san..." I said as Oro whispered to herself "I want Yukaru to give up... But... We cant lose either..." Yukaru stare at her brother as he put out his hands... Yukaru-san...

Yukaru P.O.V

"... I..." I stare at the ground. "You know... We dont have to fight. If you give me your half rings, you can go back to you peaceful times. You dont have to fight anymore..." "... Hisa-nii..." I look at Hisa nii, confusedly scared.

'Hisa nii... Why does he look... Lonely... Why did he have to leave me and join the opposing team...' I thought looking at Hisa nii. "I know I left you... Im sorry for that but... As you have read... I have to do this..." Yukaru look at the ground in silent.