Chapter 25: The Rain and the Tears

Fear.

Jungkook was all soaked in the rain running around frantically in the forest. When he found that Taehyung wasn't still home, thousands of thoughts crossed his mind, all of fear. He thought maybe he had overreacted since there was nothing between him and Taehyung. But his heart knew better.

"Jungkook, ever since you left, Taehyung hasn't moved from his position. Both I and grandpa told him to go home but he's standing there like a statue. It's about to rain soon and it's getter darker, could you go and tell him to go home." Jihoon said worriedly.

Jungkook didn't want to feel bothered because he kind of felt betrayed? But why did his heart ache so much knowing Taehyung had a boyfriend? It's not like Taehyung was going to stay here forever. He would leave eventually. So, why this pain?

 After 20 mins since Jihoon had left, he started feeling uncomfortable deeply. He was getting worried if Taehyung had gotten home or not when suddnegky he heard loud thunderstorms and lightening going off outside. He was immediately reminded of how scared Taehyung was of it the last time.

"Dammit" he growled internally and ran off towards Taehyung's house. If he were to get just one glimpse of the man, all his discomfort and uneasiness would go away. 

Unfortunately, as soon as he stepped outside Taehyung's residential stay, he saw lock at the gate from outside. And the lock gate told his heart something bad was about to happen. He asked Jessie and Mr hitman to look around with him individually but they too couldn't find a trace of him.

Jungkook had looked around all the town and every nook and content of the street that led to Taehyung's house. But sadly, he couldn't find one trace of him in the last two hours. Lost and defeated, he fell down on his knees to the ground and without even realizing, he started sobbing.

"Please be fine Tae, please be fine."

Taehyung tried to wriggled out of the grip of the man who had captured him from the back. When he realized the man was too strong, he did the first thing he could think of. He pulled the man's hand and strongly bit on it which created the man to whimper in pain.

"You sneaky bitch" the man screamed and pushed Taehyung which made fall in the ground on his chest. Before Taehyung could stand up and run away, the man hold on to his legs and flipped him over. The trees shadow had still had not made his face visible so as he slowly hovered over Taehyung, he saw the man with the crooked smile. Jay Park.

"Well, well, darling aren't you a feisty one?" Jay said, licking his lips.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked strongly, though he was fueled with fear and nervousness.

"Oh I want nothing, just want to have a little fun with you" He said making his grip stronger of both of Taehyung's hand.

"Jungkook is going to kill you". Taehyung said angrily.

"Oh the ultimate hero Jungkook, isn't he?" he said mockingly.

"I remember even last time when I tried to have a little fun with that Jimin bitch, he beat the hell out of me. Oh but what a fight it was?" He said smiling evilly.

" What did you to do him?" Taehyung asked in-spite of himself being in such a a risky situation.

"Well, he was a pretty bitch like you." He said and sniffed Taehyung's neck which disgusted the soul out of Taehyung.

 " I told him to have fun with me but he refused. And when I tried to become a little rougher, your superhero Jungkook came into the rescue. He hit me hard but the scar on his cheek reminds me of my victory." he said proudly. Taehyung remembered a small scar on Jungkook's cheek.