Chapter 20: The First Dance

(A/N: I would recommend listening to this song for this chapter)

Happy would be an understatement for the amount of information Taehyung had gotten from the journalist. His story helped him add up the pieces of the puzzle and have a clearer picture of what happened. As soon as he stepped outside of Bogum's house with wide smile and muttering thank you's, he rushed to Jihoon's shop and dialled a number excitedly.

It was already evening and Jihoon was all dressed up for the gathering. However, Taehyung was slightly taking a little bit more than usual. It was just a club gathering and Jihoon doesn't understand why he was trying so hard. Little did the little one know how much of a mental breakdown Taehyung was having over what to wear and to look perfect. After all, it was just a book gathering.

"Hey Tae, are you going to take forever to get ready or what? We might even get there after it finishes. " Jihoon said from the bedroom. It was a good thing the landlady had not returned.

"In a minute" Taehyung said from inside the bathroom. He was taking longer than usual to get his hair done. 

"How do I look Taehyung asked?" With a little bit of nervousness, hoping the hard work paid off.

Jihoon who was chewing on a cookie like his life depended on it turned around and his cookie slipped from his hand as his mouth was left open

Jihoon who was chewing on a cookie like his life depended on it turned around and his cookie slipped from his hand as his mouth was left open. He knew Taehyung was always beautiful but he didn't know his beauty didn't have a limit.

"Whoaa Tae, you look breathtaking" Jihoon said, shock still visible in his face.

"Thank you Jihoon" Taehyung giggled.

 "Now we can leave". He said thankful for the reaction he received.

As the two were walking towards the Park residence, Jihoon randomly said, "You know Tae, Jungkook hyung is going to have a hard time not looking at you tonight."

Completely taken off guard by his sentence, Taehyung asked, "Wh-what do you mean?"

"Well I don't know know about you Taehyung but have you noticed the way he looks at you from the first day."

Taehyung's cheeks had faint shade of pink.

"Yesterday also he came to the shop asking about you" Jihoon said.

"What about me?"

"Well he seemed kinda worried and said he hadn't seen you the whole day. But when I asked why, he just couldn't answer. I have only seen him act around like that in front of Jimin."

There it goes again. Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung knew for sure that Jimin wasn't in love with Jungkook but he couldn't say about Jungkook. It bothered him but he just let it off thinking he wanted to have a good time at the gathering.

They reached the front door and knocked. Mrs Park who knew Taehyung had been invited opened the door and to Taehyung's surprise, she actually greeted him sweetly. She helped Taehyung with his coat and guided them to go in the living room.