"So at least we know that whoever posted this video goes to our school."

Bakugo turned to face him at that, nodding silently. Only a student would know their unofficial hero names. Could the person who posted this be in their class? Was it mineta, or some other student he had pissed off? Bakugo had intended to look at the video for clues with Kirishima, but watching it with him had filled him with stupid self consciousness and embarrassment. Seeing himself like this pissed him off, especially when he knew it wasn't just his reputation he was tarnishing, but that of his closest friend and... lover. Bakugo huffed quietly before leaning closer to look at the comments.

- - -

BigTiger087 : That's Gayyyy
VIEW 53 REPLIES

YaoiFangirl24 : ASKWMSWMDSK MY NOSE! IT BLEEDS!! VIEW 206 REPLIES

EndeavorSuccMyPP : isn't that the kid from the sludge villain incident??
VIEW 158 REPLIES

LadiesMan69 : I didn't post this but this is my video.
VIEW 458 REPLIES

FoxyFlint : This kid's from the UA sports festival isn't he? What are these hero names tho? And who's the redhead?
VIEW 103 REPLIES

AllMightFan01 : This was a training battle with St Valentine, of course Kacchan would react this way. St Valentine's quirk causes the recipients...
READ MORE VIEW 237 REPLIES

- - -

Bakugo's eyes seemed like they were about to pop from his head, and he was gripping Kirishima's hand so tightly that if he hadn't been hardening, he was sure that a couple of his fingers would be broken.

"That... Damn... NERD! I'LL KILL HIM!" Bakugo jolted up, scrambling to run towards the door, but instead getting tangled in their mess of blankets and flopping face first onto the bedroom floor.

Moving swiftly, Kirishima dropped his weight onto his struggling boyfriend. "Nah man, chill out. He was only trying to defend you." Bakugo stopped struggling, but pounded his fist into the carpet a few more times.

"He's just looking down at me." The blonde muttered at last, the energy seemingly zapped from his body. "He's lucky there wasn't a video of him kissing that stupid candy cane."

Kirishima stood up, untangling the blankets from around Bakugo and sitting back down on the bed. "Come on man, Midoria isn't like that."

Bakugo growled, hefting himself off the floor and plopping down next to Kirishima. "If they aren't like that then why haven't any of them talked to us? They're fucking looking down at us... at me."

Kirishima turned to the blonde in shock. Sure, he had expected reactions from the class after the drama had happened, but it seemed as though everyone (aside from their close friends) were pretending as if it had never happened. It wasn't that Kirishima WANTED them to talk about it, but with the way things were going, it felt wrong to just ignore it.

Kirishima scratched at his neck before speaking again. "Well... Maybe they don't want to upset us." Bakugo scoffed, leaning his face into the redhead's shoulder. "I'm sure they're just laughing from behind closed doors." Bakugo's voice was tired, and he stood, fixing their blankets before snuggling back down under them. He looked up expectantly at Kirishima. "I should probably head back to my room. It's getting late."