Baby😍
Its okay i got a ride from Henry

A knock on the door grabbed their attention. Jimin somehow got there before jungkook did, he opened the door and saw Yugyeom with, who he was assuming, Henry.

Yugyeom was trying to get rid of him, but the guy had a grip on his waist. "Please let go, i appreciate the ride but i really need to talk to my boyfriend--"

"This twink can't do shit," he said referring to jimin, who basically growled. "Do yo-you wanna bet," he said, before anything else could happen both jungkook and taehyung stepped in front him.

"Im his boyfriend," said jungkook as he pulled yugyeom away from him. "Now leave, cause I'll hurt you," jungkook said as he slammed the door.

Taehyung pulled jimin away from them and into their own room. "How stupid are you Jimin, i know you can throw a punch but with the twins in your hands," taehyung scolded. Jimin apologized and placed the twins back in their cribs. "He scared me a b-bit, you had dongmin an-and i didn't think straight."

"I sent dongmin to his room dummy," taehyung said. Hearing a knock Jimin walked back into the living room and saw jungkook and yugyeom holding each other. He opened the door and was met with a harsh blow to the face causing him to fall back.

Jungkook acted first and ran over to Jimin and helped him up while taehyung took care of the other guy. "Can w-we ever have a normal day," jimin said.

Taehyung was already pushing the guy into the elevator, with a black and bust lip. He walked back in to the house and helped Jimin "you okay baby," he asked.

"Yeah I'm okay," jimin said. "Just feels a bit numb, mi-might bruise later," he whispered. Taehyung helped him up and walked him to their room.

"Jimin, i'm sorry," yugyeom said.

"It's okay yugyeom, im okay," he said as he held his cheek.

❤ soo

soo.jin, minniepark, and 134 others liked this
tt.kim my babies <3

kim my babies <3

jae.p, n.joon, and 78 others liked this
tt.kim my other baby <3