Chapter 15 - Pitch black

Start from the beginning

"Yes," I breathe out.

"I'm just gonna pay a visit." His voice calms down. I wonder who would it be?

Looking out of the window, I sigh, my breath clouding the screen. My eyes goes up and notice the skies dimming. Before I know it, raindrops begin to fall, the smell of rain filling my nostrils.

"Petrichor," I blurt out, sitting straight up.

"What's that?" Harry asks, eyes on the road.

"An earthly scent from the rain." I give him a glance and he nods slowly.

"Not something intriguing but okay."

"Hey!" I frown at him and he laughs, driving faster, my back hitting against my seat.

"Harry! You're gonna get us killed," I reach my hand out to him and take a hold of his arm.

• • •

My mouth falls agape as soon as my eyes land on the massive building in front of me. I give myself a smack on the face, my hands gradually slipping down until it falls by my side. In front of me, is a broken-down hospital with ruptured and disintegrated exterior that seemed like this building was attacked by a huge fire.

"Harry, why are we here?" I question, looking up at him. He glances at me, our eyes connecting as he takes something out of his pocket - a pack of cigarettes. He pulls out a piece and puts in between his lips while shoving the box back into his pocket.

"Harry, okay," I start. "I thought you want to change? Why are you smoking?"

"Oh, this is included in the deal?" He takes the cigarette out of his lips and let it sit in between his fingers, puffing out the smoke.

"Obviously." I roll my eyes.

"Just so you know, I also do drugs so I don't know about that." He shrugs and I gape at him in shock.

"Harry!" I groan.

"Just kidding. I don't do drugs if weed doesn't count?" He lifts a brow at me.

"Slowly taper off from those bad habits, Harry. It's gonna be challenging but it's for a change."

He scowls at me. "Smoking is exactly not a bad habit especially when your smoking weed. It's self-medicating."

"No. Smoking is bad. Just shush." I place my finger on my lips and he rolls his eyes before throwing the cigarette onto the ground.

"At least, throw it properly," I mutter and Harry grumbles, "Jesus christ."

"Can we just go in already, yeah?" Harry gives me a fake smile and takes a hold of my wrist before pulling me with him towards the entrance of the hospital. I dig the heels of my shoes on the ground and tug my hand from his grasp. He looks over his shoulder before stopping with me.

"What now?" he groans in annoyance.

"It's hunted there, isn't it?" I breathe heavily.

"Obviously," he mocks me and continues to drag me inside. Once I am in, I'm immediately clamped to Harry's body as I hold onto my dear life, wrapping my arms around his torso ever so tightly.

"Babe, it's okay," he coos, my heart skipping a beat at the choice of word he referred me as - a babe, but the fear is overloading me.

"Harry, why does it have to be here?" I ask quietly.

"First you have to chill your tits." He grabs both of my arm and unwraps me from him.

"As long as you're with me, you're gonna be just fine, okay?" he slowly tells me.

"So please don't play tricks on me and leave me behind."

"And why would I do that?" A smirk grows on his face and I roll my eyes.

"To scare me, duh."

"Nah. You know I wouldn't do that." He circles his arm over my shoulders and we walk.

"I know you would, Harry, so don't even-" I suddenly shriek at the loud noise coming from above us, cutting me off from my sentence. I wrap my arms around Harry and shut my eyes, my knees trembling and my heart bursting out of my ribcage.

Harry stifles a laugh and holds me closer in his arms. "It was nothing, come on."

"Harry, I wanna go," I cry out.

"You're overreacting honestly."

In an instant, I push him away from me. "Really?" I snap.

"Calm down, Rose. It's my birthday. Please just enjoy it with me . . . here." Harry walks nears me and I drop my head in defeat.

"Fine," I sigh in frustration before Harry offers his hand. I take it and we continue to go deeper in this hunted hospital.

"This place feels homely to me." Harry smiles and I knit my brows in disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I exclaim and Harry frowns.

"No." He grabs the door knob and twists it open. As we enter the room, we find a worn out bed and an IV stand that were still together in place. The fire didn't seem to eat this part of the hospital. The windows were shattered though and the curtains were torn apart. Harry approaches the bed and sits on it.

I look at him in disgust, my face scrunched up. "That's dirty."

"I'm not gonna lay down, don't worry."

I walk towards the window and look through it to find Harry's car in the parking lot of the hospital. I shrug and glance at Harry.

"Come sit on my lap," a demonic voice erupts from Harry and my heart thumps loudly and furiously, I can hear it ring through my ears.

"Hu-Huh?" I stammer. Harry gives me a glance and our eyes lock. My knees begin to tremble and sweat drips from the side of my face as I notice his eyes are pitch black. "Ha-Harry? Are you okay?"

"A little hungry." He stands up, a wicked smirk plastered on his face.

________________________

Furk ur mur gursh. Watchu guys thinko? Like is it goodo? Or bado?

What kind of Harry do you guys like? Soft Harry? Dark Harry? Demonic Harry? Comment down below.

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE. Peace out modafukas