Chapter 5 - Devil

C h a p t e r F i v e
Devil

Gazing outside, I lean against the window, my thoughts swarming their way into my head. I can't believe I'm with Harry right now. I'm mad at the same time, kinda happy that he's back, but he's a traitor and I ain't going to give in. He still left me and we just happen to cross paths again. If we didn't, he probably still wouldn't come back to me.

I take a glimpse of Harry and notice his black button up shirt. He's wearing something dashing instead of the old shirt and jeans I let him wear. He really changed. Not to mention, he just cursed awhile ago and he never swears. He even bullied this random guy at the party which he less likely will do. What happened to him. Where did he went off that turned him into this.

"Nice shirt," I sarcastically say.

He still has that scowl on his face and it doesn't seem to wear off. "You're mad at me, I know."

"Yeah, after you left me and never returned yeah I'm so grateful for what you just did," I counter, rolling my eyes at him.

"I was gonna come back. I told you that." His voice lowers, his eyes still glued on the road.

"Sure," I mutter under my breath, clearly not believing his statement. I grit my teeth and make a mockery of what he just said as I make weird ugly faces.

"Stop being a child," I hear Harry snap and I immediately gape at him in shock. Okay, it's on.

"Stop telling me what to do," I bark back, crossing my arms over my chest.

Harry keeps his lips screwed and angrily stares at the road in front of him, his nostrils flaring and his jaw clenching. It was like he was restraining himself from talking further.

The rest of the ride was in silence but Harry was tense and angry the whole time as he was gripping the steering wheel ever so tightly, his knuckles were turning white. He had so much control over himself though considering he was able to contain himself from throwing a fit at me.

As soon as I see my house, I shift in my seat, ready to hop off this foreign car and finally go home, but Harry ended up driving past my house. I look out the window and stare at it, slowly loosing my sight of my residence. I snap my head over to Harry with a confused look plastered on my face.

"We went past my house," I tell him and he gives me a quick glance before his attention went back to the road.

"I know."

"And?" I roughly say, fixing my position to completely face him. "I thought you're taking me home. You even said it."

"Well, I'm sorry because I'm taking you at my place," he bluntly responds with creased brows.

"Take me home now," I command.

"No," he firmly states.

"Stop the car," I continue on, mustering the courage to fight back. Honestly, I'm weak as fuck and I can't handle being in an argument with someone especially from an intimidating ass person.

"No."

"Harry," I grumble.

"No."