Chapter 3 - Relationship

C h a p t e r  T h r e e
Relationship

The next morning, I find myself in a hurry as I quickly shove all my things in my bag, preparing for my high school life. Honestly, I'm not looking forward. School has nothing but hell for me, but I'm learning things so I'll let that pass. Harry has just been staring at me intently while I do my thing. At least he doesn't need to go to school since he's a magical being. Lucky bastard.

Once I'm doing with my things, I head to my vanity and do some simple makeup. I just applied concealer and lip/cheek tint on my face and I was ready to go.

I put my bag over my shoulder and Harry stands up from the bed.

"Uh, where do you think you're going?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow at him.

"Let's go."

I chuckle and place my hand on his shoulder. "Dude, you ain't coming with me. You gotta stay here."

"Nah. I can make decisions for myself and I'm going to school with you."

"My dad is going to see you." I grit my teeth and he shrugs.

"I'll introduce myself then."

"No. It's not that easy, Harry. You shouldn't come out from my bedroom. He'll see. Who knows what he's going to think when he sees a random dude from my room," I seeth and do all these unnecessary motions with my hands.

"Okay." He shrugs and before I know it, he falls onto the ground as a teddy bear. It was fucking magical.

I quickly take Harry and gently place him inside my bag, I'm still confused as to what just happened but damn it was weird as fuck. I shake my head from dissociating and slap myself in the cheeks.

"Snap out of it, Roses," I mutter to myself before walking out of my bedroom.

"Dad!" I call out, gushing downstairs.

"Yeah?" Dad comes out from the kitchen and greets me with a warm smile.

"I'm going now." I hold the strap of my bag tighter.

"Here's a bagel for breakfast." He hands me the food and I take it, curiously scanning it, the crumbs falling onto the ground.

"Thanks, dad." We embraced into a quick hug before I finally got out of the house.

I take a huge bite of my bagel before unleashing Harry from my bag. I carefully look around for people before I put him on the pavement. We're currently on the streets right now and I don't plan on looking like a weirdo. I'm done with getting humiliated like all the time.

"Okay, go,"I awkwardly state, fiddling with my fingers, my eyes still wandering everywhere in case there's someone looking at me.

Blinking my eyes, a light radiates from the teddy bear. I take a step back and put my arm over my eyes until Harry takes in his human form before me.

As soon as I take a look at him, I curse under my breath.

"Oh, shit!" He immediately place his hands over his private parts as he is clearly bare.