"And I told this nigga not to—"

"I thought you would approve of us. I thought we were friends Jean." I pouted stirring my metal straw in my drink. ( protect the animals ladies)

"And we are. It's him I don't trust. Despite the undeniable chemistry between you and Aaron, you have to admit, Aaron has quite the body count and if anything can be considered a fuckboy."

As much as I hated to admit it, Aaron was very generous when it came to sexual favours.

I remember being in my first year and hearing all the rumors and stories of countless girls from freshmen to seniors giving a then sophomore Aaron head and anything else they were willing to offer.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. But you know I'll support your decision." Jean assured me.

"Me too." Nthanda chipped in. "And to be honest, I kind of agree with Jean on this one. You need to be completely aware of the situation you're getting yourself into."

I lowered my head in shame, I can't believe I actually was letting myself fall for him.

Jean and Nthanda were just looking out for me.

"Nah, you guys are right, we're both two different people who have different ideas on what sex means." I shrugged.

Jean reached over and grabbed my hand.

"You okay?" Her eyes held sympathy.

"Yeah I am, I'm just a bit tired I guess." I smiled halfheartedly withdrawing my hand.

"So what y'all doing next week? There's a new skating rink, and they're having a huge opening this following Saturday." Jean drummed her hands on the table.

"I'm game." Nthanda cheered, Jean gave her a small smile and they both turned towards me, with puppy eyes.

"I can't guys. I have a lot of homework to do." I lied, I really didn't want to tell them about Mr. Machiavelli coming in next week. If Nthanda knew, then Auntie Enitan would know.

Auntie Enitan didn't complain about me getting a record from some random man at a store, she even teased me about it. That didn't mean she didn't have a problem with me seeing him when I barely knew him.

She didn't really believe in dating in highschool, which made complete sense.

"What a lame excuse," Nthanda scoffed and Jean shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll think about it." I said hesitantly. I couldn't afford Nthanda finding out about this.

But I wasn't even gonna lie, I was excited to see him again.

His mysterious demeanor made my heart race, it made me curious and excited to be with him.

I couldn't wait to talk to him, smell his heavenly scent and stare into his beautiful hazel eyes and pink lips, to hear his voice and watch him give his devilish smirk.

That smirk did things to me, my pulse would quicken and in between my legs would dampen slightly, (don't judge, you'd probably feel the same way).