Character Info and FC

❤️ Alex Uzuka ❤️

-BasicsAxe master and adventurer (later to be known as the Warrior of Light)

-Basics
Axe master and adventurer (later to be known as the Warrior of Light). Age between 18-27. Female Au ra/Xaela around 4'9"

-History
Growing up with her father in Lower la Noscea, learning how to wield his axe. Her mother passed away giving birth to her, due to complications with her heart during labor. She soon lost her father during the seventh umbra calamity at 16. Five years come and gone as she took up her father's beloved axe and set off to visit is homeland in the Azim Steppe.

-Personality
Headstrong like her father and ancestors before her, never keen on losing a fight. Easily angered by the littlest of insults. Over time, this gets resolved but still angers her inside. She is know to be a "mother" figure to most of her friends. She's quite stubborn like her mother once was, not taking "no" for an answer. Kind and caring to everyone she meets, unless you piss her off or give her a reason to dislike you. Though it will take a huge thing to make her hate you.

-Hobbies
Reading, if she were to every buy a house, large or small, she'll make a library one way or the other. Even though she claims not to be a bookworm. On occasions, she'll be caught fishing off the shores of Costa del Sol, one of the many spots her and her father shared.

-Jobs
Warrior main as to follow her father's footsteps. She is known to have great skills in healing thanks to her mother, in Astrologian and White Mage. As a secondary job, when she was really young, she ventured a bit too far into the underground and found herself in the rogue's guild which she soon was given a soul crystal of a fallen ninja from Doma.

Eventually she does being to learn every other class/job once she feels comfortable with the skills.

Before beginning as an adventurer, she was a rookie cook for Bismarck Café, gaining the necessary skills in culinary dishes. As a way to make gil for the travels, she began learning every trade there was, even how to gather her own materials or sell them to help other adventurers.

-FC info and members
Eques Luce

Founder- Parzifall Wselfwulf
Leader- Tsuyako Yumishi
Co-Leader - Sunsunata Snowrose & Alex Uzuka
Members - Shira Llayth, Alexius Ballard, Rio Caelus & Leo Chirithy plus many more

These eight adventurers are also known as the Saviors of Eorzea thanks to their heroic deeds across the realm. Thanks to the blessing of light from Alex and the Echo, they as a party have overcome the impossible challenges. Every primal, every dungeon and any enemy that stood in their way to greatness. But even sometimes they need to feel like people.

Tsuyako, when she's not rushing to help heal the party, she has spent most of her time with Sun. They try and spend time together hunting notorious hunt marks and treasure hunting.

Sun is a well known crafter. She's helped Alex in learning the art of the trade bit by bit. The guildmasters of the trade classes adore Sun's determination on making gear the best quality it can be, even if it has to take hours or a few days to finish.

Parzi is quite laid back and a famed musician. Though he doesn't fancy the fame or the praise, he does it to help bring smiles to small children.

Leo, well, despite his size and race, he's quite nosy. Whenever there is a private conversation, he will be outside the door, trying to listen in. Even if it's not "talking." He's also known to pet a lot of wind-up minions maybe even people.

Shira is the best friend anyone could ask for. She's willing to help whenever possible, when she's not in her weaving attire. She's slowly begun to help gather materials for any of the members.

Alexius is quite a teddy bear once you know who is he is. Hiding his true self for a long time due to the nature of his homeland, he seemed distant from himself until Shira and the others broke his shell. He enjoys the photo shoots the FC does once in a while, he has been told he's quite a model.

Rio, what shall we do with this one? There is a reason why Fantasia are part of the Black Mog Market, cause of people like him. (As time passed during the events of HW, something mysterious happened)

Lastly, Alex. Besides being the "Warrior of Light", she was best known as a shy quiet person. She didn't know how to make many friends since her long time "penpal" hadn't reached out to her much, she felt a bit out of place in the world. As soon as she was given a place in the FC house, everyone could easily describe her as kind, considerate and a mother figure. Shira would often tease her by saying "yes, mom." On more than one occasion she's caught Leo, trying to steal cookies from the cookie jar all because she baked more.

-Housing
The medium house within the Lavender Beds, houses the FC location. It has an easy access to the water just outside the front steps and a round plate form where most of the photo shoots happen at. It's also one of Alex's personal favorite fishing spot.

The outside has a cherry blossom tree that is always in bloom thanks to magic preservation and a bench underneath. There's quite a few garden beds to plant and grow many things for either chocobos or ingredients for Alex's cooking. The fire pit is the highlight of the whole front yard, it's the center point for the gathering of friends, near and far.

Inside holds a gathering area with a few servants to assist in material or aid in repairing gear. Downstairs holds the crafting room which also holds a bar like setting, for those special occasions. Upstairs is the were one can find a hot tub to relax tired or sore muscles from a long day. With the crystal bell nearby for a makeover. The aquarium is there to showcase the fish Alex has caught. The desk is there for the leader to create special events or schedule a get together since everyone has their own life to live also.