//Choo//

Natsu now laid behind you, a fresh bump on the top of his head.

"Sorry," you said to Erigor, rolling out your shoulder. "He's a goddamn idiot. Can't help it though."

"You broke out of the Magic Wind Wall, huh? What a pesky fly you are," he said to you. You shrugged.

"Well, that's how Fairy Tail is. If you don't like it, fight me nerd."
He just narrowed his eyes at you.

"You are in my way. Begone—"

"—THOT!!" You pushed yourself forward, flying at him. He held out his hand a purple magic circle appeared. A strong blast of wind erupted from it, halting you in your tracks. You crossed your arms over your face.

"This...! Is...! No! PROBLEM!!!!!!" You ran through the wind and appeared through it, landing a punch square on his cheek. He flew away from you, but quickly recoverd in mid-air, hovering a few feet over you. A vein popped in your forehead.

"YOU CAN'T FLY, YOU SNEAKY BITCH!! GET DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME LOSER!!!!!!!!" You yelled, an irk mark appearing on your head.

"Don't get cocky, fly!" He held out his hand again and the circle appeared. Gusts of wind were summoned and spiraled into a tornado.

"Storm Bringer!"

"Uh oh..." You were caught up in the whirlwind before being thrown out and falling into the deep canyon.

"Well, this is a predicament..." You said to yourself as you plummeted down. "What do I do?"

Natsu woke up in time to see you being blown from the track.

"Y/N!!!!!" He yelled, naughtly reaching out. You sighed again, closing your eyes.

"Man... I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this... oh well." Dark red magic circles appeared and stacked on top of each other, getting smaller and smaller until they reached above the track.

"Huh? What is that?" Natsu paused to look at it

"Huh? What is that?" Natsu paused to look at it. The bridge beneath him shook and trembled with such force he stumbled backwards. Erigor, realizing what it was, flew upwards, hoping not to be caught in it. There was a great rumble before a terrifying roar. Like a volcano going supernova, a pillar of brilliant red fire soared into the air. The heat hit Erigor like a truck while Natsu just watched in awe.

"Fourth Circle!" The two of them heard your voice echo over the bellowing flames. "Fist of Fury!" You appeared through the blaze, fist reeled back. Fire swirled around your entire arm.

"TAKE THIS, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!" The fire bent and bowed behind you, following your movement. Panicked, Erigor quickly raised his arm.

"Storm Wall!"
The fire collided with the wind, pushing against it. Erigor's eyes widened. Wind is stronger than fire, so why isn't being blown away?!
You smirked.