//SHLORP//

Magnolia Southgate Park. Team Natsu went out to see what the big hazah was. Pinned to the giant tree in the middle of the park was Levy, Jet, and Droy. The iron bolts and plates holding them up could mean one thing. One person. There was an insignia painted on Levy's midsection.

"Phantom!" Natsu growled. His anger and yours reciprocated each others. Makarov walked up to you. All of you knew what had to be done.

"Master..." Erza whispered.

"Having our pub demolished was one thing..." He spoke, "But no one can remain quiet after seeing their children's blood!" He crushed his spear in his hand. His magic spiked.

"This means war!"
Your magic also spiked. Dark in contrast light. The people in the park exclaimed in shock and fear.

"With pleasure."

~
Levy, Jet, and Droy were taken to the Magnolia hospital. While they were recovering, you and the rest of Fairy Tail went to Oak Town. A branch of the Phantom Guild rested there. Natsu used his fire to blow up the front doors, sending three members flying as well. The other members stood at attention. When the smoke cleared, you were standing in the middle, your gaze dark and sinister.

"Surprise, bitches. It's Fairy Tail."
Most of the Phantom guild members went on the attack immediately.

"Fifth Circle: Azroz!" Your two swords appeared out of the circle. "Flare of Decimation!" You slashed your two swords. Magic energy shot out and was absorbed into their bodies. They fell to the floor like flies, screaming in pain. They slowly began to rot from the inside out, their skin melting off their bodies. That cut down more than half their numbers. The rest of them were highly uneasy.

"What's the matter, small fry?" You asked, pointing your sword towards them. They all yelped and stumbled back. "You didn't seem to care when you assaulted our friends. Come on. Bring it, you weaklings." Natsu walked up next to you, smashing his fists together. They all hesitated.

"Fine. I'll come to YOU!"
They all screeched when you launched towards them, easily cutting their numbers down. The rest of Fairy Tail also got their punches in. A group of Phantom members went after Makarov. However, he used his magic to grow into a giant, towering over them. He smashed his fist into the floor with a yell, trapping multiple enemies as well.

"You dared to harm this monster's children! Do not think, for one moment, that human laws will protect you!" He exclaimed.

"Fourth Circle: Dozroth!" You switched out your two swords for your larger one. "Ire Screech!" It's mouth opened and it let out a magic-filled, ear-piercing shriek. The enemies covered their ears, and cried in pain when they could still hear it.

"Bitter Bolt!" You swung the sword from shoulder to shoulder. The Phantom guild members were blown back into the opposite wall.

"Jose! Show yourself!" Makarov yelled, shaking the entire guild itself.

~
Makarov separated himself from Fairy Tail, opting to go sniff out Jose. Now that he was gone, it wouldn't stop the main threat from showing up. A loud crash and the splintering of wood silenced everyone. The Phantom Guild sign was crushed to the floor with Gajeel standing on top of it. Murmurs broke out through the Fairy Tail members, but you weren't surprised at all. You experienced him first hand.

"So you're the one who attacked Levy!" Nab jumped up to aim a punch at him, but Gajeel turned his arm into a lance and easily countered him. He dragged him to the floor and even got his fellow guildmates caught up in the crossfire. Gajeel jumped to the floor, retracting the lance.

"Come at me, scum," he said, "The great Iron Dragon Slayer Gajeel will take you on."

"MANLY MEN!" Elfman then joined the fight. "ARE STILL MEN, EVEN IF THEY'RE SCUM!" With his beast arm, he attempted to attack him. Gajeel turned his arm into a heavy club, blocking his attack. They both moved quickly, dodging each other's attacks. Gajeel turned his leg into a club, but Elfman grabbed it, stopping him.

"Not bad," Gajeel commented. He then created smaller, thinner clubs sprouting from his leg club and hit his comrades, also taking them out. With Elfman distracted, Gajeel turned his arm into a lance and aimed it at him. You unequipped and jumped in front of him, grabbing the lance with a hand.

"Y/n!" He exclaimed, surprised.

"Natsu!" You called.

"GAJEEL!!" Natsu yelled, using the lance as leverage and punching him straight in the face. Gajeel was sent flying into the bar. "Let me handle him, you two!" As he and Gajeel went at it, you took out more enemy guild members who were trying to catch you off guard, simply with your strength and badassedry. Before you could pummel any more small fires, the guild began to shake violently. You stopped, looking around.

'Master Makarov.' You thought. The powerful magic energy flowed through the air. Anyone could sense it. With a sigh, you ignored the shaking and pulled the ear of a wizard who tried to hit you with a metal pipe. You kicked out your foot and sent him flying into the wall.

~
A little while later, in the middle of absolutely demolishing a wizard, a giant bang sounded off from behind you. Slowly, you turned. There, you saw Makarov lying in a pile of rubble, skin green and sickly. You searched for his magic signature. You couldn't find any. Erza, Natsu, Gray, and Elfman rushed to his side.

"Their master's been beaten?"
"For real?"
"Hey!"
"Yeah!"
"Hear that?"
"We can beat them!"
"They're at only half-strength now."
"And we got Gajeel and an Element 4 here."

They all charged with the full intent of beating you into a pulp. A vein popped in your head. Your magic began to leak from you, dark mist rolling off your body and to the floor. The enemy guild members froze.

"Oh... I see... so you think that just because the Master's out of the game, that's an automatic win for you..." Eyes turning black and red you glared at all of them. "Is that so? So I'm no one in your eyes?" The guild members backed up as you walked forward. Azroz appeared in your hands without any verbal trigger.

"W-wait..."
Magic wrapped you in an aura of darkness. The pure pressure you gave off effected everyone in the guild. Everyone. You raised your swords above your head.

"Fifth Circle." Your magic circle appeared over your head. The enemy guild members cried out and tried to persuade you to stop, but you didn't listen. "Death to Magic."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}