//Boom//

You had arrived at Magnolia Station with Gray, Natsu, and Lucy, who joined for some reason. Erza had yet to arrive. Natsu groaned loudly in frustration from next to you.

"Why do I have to team up with you?!" He asked towards the ice wizard.

"That's my line!" Gray retorted, "If Erza needs help, I'm more than enough by myself!"

"Then go by yourself! I don't wanna go!"

"Don't come, then! Let Erza beat you senseless later!"

"CUT THE SHIT YOU TWO!" Spinning around on your leg, you slapped the absolute shit out of them. Both of them landed on their backs, steam arising from their cheeks. You crossed your arms and growled down at them.

"I'm sorry. Did I keep you waiting?"
You looked over and saw Erza arriving with her usual large cart of luggage. Gray and Natsu popped from the floor.

"Hey," you greeted. She just nodded at you.

"Let's be good buddies today, as usual!" Gray cheered as the two rivals slung their arms over each other.

"Aye sir!"

"Yes. It's important to be on good terms," Erza said with a smile.

"Oh, speaking of which..." You turned. "Why are you here?" You asked towards the blonde.

"Mira asked me to come with you too. It's nice to see you again, Y/n," she replied standing up. You nodded at her.

"Yes. Hopefully this won't take long."

"Erza. I'll come along, but on one condition," Natsu said to her.

"Hey!" Gray warned. You also raised a brow at his bold behavior.

"What is it? Tell me."

"Fight me once we get back!" He challenged, clenching his fist. "You too, Y/n!"
Happy and Lucy gasped at his proclamation.

"Hey! Don't get hasty!" Gray put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you want to die?!"

"Things are different from last time," Natsu said, "I can beat you now!" You sighed and closed your eyes, shaking your head.

"We've never officially fought before," you said, "I think it'll be fun as hell." You smiled.

"It's true that you've improved," Erza spoke, "I feel somewhat at a disadvantage, but all right. I accept."

"All right! Now I'm fired up!" Embers sparked around him before fire engulfed his head.

~
Fire and spunk gone, Natsu sat sick next to you. You were in between him and Gray with Erza, Happy, and Lucy across from you.

"Jeez, you're pathetic," Gray said, "This, immediately after picking a fight?"

"It's gotta be tough doing this every time," Lucy said.

"Need not worry, fellow friends," you said, pulling him into you. "Relax. It'll all be over soon."

"... aye—GUAHK!"
You punched him straight in the gut where he landed on your lap, out cold.

"There," you said, "Solved it." The others sweat dropped at you.

"Erza. Isn't it about time you fill us in? What exactly are we doing?" Gray asked from next to you.

"Right." Erza nodded. "We're going up against the Eisenwald Dark Guild." Your eyes narrowed.

'I knew it.' You thought.

"They plan to use a magic called Lullaby for something big."

"Lullaby?" Gray's eyes moved to Lucy who was gaping.

"That thing from before?" Lucy asked. Erza's face firmed.

"We ran into them on our way back to Magnolia," you explained, "Tried to eat Happy for some reason."

"I see. So you've encountered Eisenwald as well," she said.

"Probably. They did mention something about Lullaby," Gray spoke.

"It sounds like they were guild dropouts," Erza theorized, "The plan must've been too much for them, so they ran off."

"A plan for Lullaby?" You chimed in.

"It's only a guess, but the shadow that dragged them off was probably Eisenwald's main squad. They must not have wanted the plan to get out."
You kept quiet. You had to, even though you didn't want to. Lullaby was a type of demon Zeref created. You learned all about him and Morgana in the books your mother made you read.
No one knows you have that knowledge. No one knows your family's true history. Even if you may fight with them a lot, you cannot afford to lead them on your trail. If the truth comes out, it'll come out on its own. 

'But why would they have it? And what do they plan to do with it?' You pursed your lips in thought.

"What kind of plan are we talking about?" Lucy inquired.

"Allow me to explain everything in order," Erza said, "It happened the other day, on my way home after that job. I stopped by a pub in Onibas where wizards gather..."
As you listened to more of the story, the more your eyes widened.

'They broke the seal?' You bit your lip, finding ways to stop the Eisenwald guild from causing a major genocide.

'I could go at them at once, but that could cause trouble for Fairy Tail. Even if the Lullaby was used as an excuse, it's still not justifiable to kill an entire guild... I can't just let those kinds of people walk away.'

"Lullaby. Like a nursery rhyme, right?" Lucy's question drew you out of your thoughts.

"Yes," Erza replied, "The fact it's sealed away likely means it's very powerful magic."
You almost laughed at that.

"But Erza," you spoke up, "You said you were going to talk to me about something. What was it?"

"Oh." She hummed. "Your sister, Narcissa, recently joined the Eisenwald Guild." Your eyes widened.

"How do you know?" You asked.

"I overheard someone say."

"What? She didn't tell me that."

"Huh? You have a sister?" Lucy asked.

"Two," you replied, "Narcissa and Morticia. They're both older than me."

"We've never seen them in person and Y/n rarely talks about them," Gray added.

"Because they're troublemakers. The only reason they haven't terrorized our guild is because I'm there." You looked at him.

"I'm glad you're a deterrent for that," Erza said, "But I need to make sure you're prepared to fight her if the time calls for it."
Your expression darkened. Gray flinched away from it.

"Trust me," you said, "I won't hesitate to pulverize her. Especially after she decided to keep something this big to herself."

'Narcissa joining Eisenwald? Impossible. She may like destruction, but not enough to join a guild. Erigor must've persuaded her.'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}