| 5 |

Kaede shifted where he sat, perched on his usual spot of the armrest on Kyoya's chair. He leaned forward to get a better look at the numbers on the pineapple laptop. "What do you think? We should still be on budget after this," Kyoya stated from beside Kaede, he wrote down some numbers and tapped an equation in his trusty calculator.

Kaede's fingers tapped lightly on the wooden desk as he figured up approximately how many were going and how much the fee should be. "We should be in the green as long as everyone pays their part. It's not like we have everything be free, now do we?" Kaede chuckled as he looked down at the raven haired male.

"Right you are. Have you added in refreshments for the guests?"

Kaede gave a nod and slid over a paper that held his calculations. He gestured to a set of numbers with his pen, "that's how much the drinks will be if everyone has three drinks. Right under is the price for lunch. This is if everyone shows up. However, I can't give an accurate amount since I won't know if there are additional people coming until the day of." Kyoya slid the paper over for a better view before he recorded the number in his notebook next to his work. "This will give us something to work by at least."

Kaede looked up at the others just to see the usual sight. He heard the twins mention something along the lines of Haruhi's chest and the shrill yell of Tamaki coming out of nowhere to pounce on the two for 'sexual harassment'.

"Is it my fate to be straddled with three kids at only seventeen?" Kyoya asked from Kaede's right. The latter sniggered at the ravenete who questioned his youth. "And to think you had them with Tama of all people, who would have known?" Kaede chortled as he leaned on the desk. Kyoya rolled his eyes, "yes, your input is extremely appreciated." The laughing boy made a mock bow, "I love to please." "Sure."

The two boys looked back towards the other members who had gotten quiet. Kaede's laughter slowly died into awkward chuckles and he sat up, "did you need something?" The twins rolled their eyes. "Are you going to the ocean or not?"

Kaede shrugged, "I don't see any problems with it." He felt Kyoya lean back in his chair. "I have no objections," the bespectacled demon-like boy commented.

"Wait a minute–really?" Haruhi cried out, staring aghast at the male hosts. Kaede sent her a smile, "I wouldn't doubt it if I were you. I wouldn't have been doing finances with demon boy over here if we weren't." He heard the twins snigger at the nickname and Kyoya sigh.

"Then right now," Tamaki declared. "Let's go to the beach!"

Kaede held up a hand and cleared his throat, "um, Sire? We're still not finished with finances. Could we spare twenty minutes?"

"Then in twenty minutes, let's go to the beach!"

A yawn escaped Kaede's lips as he laid down on a beach towel in the shade, "please, remind me as to why we thought this was a good idea. I must've forgotten." Kyoya shifted on his towel and wrapped his slender fingers around his drink. Taking a sip he supplied a, "profit. Profit and allowing our club value to rise with our guests increased approval." "Right, because we're definitely not on the top tier or anything," Kaede sarcastically grumbled.

"Are you afraid the silly little shark will come and play?" Kyoya mocked playfully and earned a rightful smack on the leg. "I will destroy you, Ootori." Kaede's eyes flared with a burning fire of amusement as he propped himself up on an elbow. Kyoya looked down at him, an eyebrow raised, "oh really? How so?" Kaede rolled onto his stomach, elbows holding him up, "by my glorious looks of course." Kyoya rolled his eyes, "oh, of course. How could I forget your very appealing looks that could bring every one to their knees?"

Little Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें