Ch. 27 poor squirt

Disclaimer:

Me: asdfghjkl guys Blood of Olympus!!!

Rick: yes, we know. You and fangirls are a bit crazed...

Me: but it's out!!!

Rick: ok, just get on with your story, btw credits go to the amazing Rick Riordan

Me: who is a troll...

Rick: but the most amazing, sarcastic, sassy, hilarious king if trolls

Me: sure whatever sails the Argo 2...

Also, for the Halloween party I went to the other day I went as Simon Lewis (girl version) from the mortal instruments and the guy in my grade who also likes that series went as Clary, but still she dressed as normal Clary. Like he was girl Clary. It was hilarious.

(no spoils please, I have to wait till my sister finishes the book first)

(The song I have attached to this chapter, I'm obsessed with and decided to share it with you guys xx)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Percy's POV~

When we get back to my cabin I set Nico down on the floor and rolled him a ball. He laughed and picked it up in his chubby baby hands. He throws the ball back at me and claps his hands. I smile and pick up the ball and roll it back. This goes on for a bit while the others play a card game called 'bull sh*t' but they say blue shoe instead because Nico's a baby and will repeat anything and Hazel hates cursing. Once Nico got bored of the ball he crawled over to Annabeth and layed on her lap while on his stomach. (A/N: my baby cousin did this to me a couple weeks ago. She is so adorable!) Annabeth smiled and said "Hi, Nico," he waved at the floor trying to wave at Annabeth because he still had he's pacifier in his mouth so he couldn't say 'hi'. Nico rolled over so he was on his back. "Let's finish the game," Piper says. We all agree and go back to the game. In the end Jason won, but I'm sure he cheated. "You cheated!" I shouted. "No I didn't!" Jason said.

"Did to!"

"Did not!"

"Did!"

"Not!"

"Did!"

"Not!"

"Did!"

"Did!"

"Not-wait you tricked me! That's not fair!" I shouted. Annabeth rolled her eyes at me and said, "Percy, it's a game get over it." "Fine," I whined. "So what should we do now?" Jason asks. "I don't know, let's go walk around camp?" Piper suggested. "Yeah, sure." We all say. Annabeth picks Nico up as she grabs the bag, and we all head out the door. "Walk," Nico tells Annabeth, so she sets him down so he can walk. But in the end he ended up falling, so Annabeth just carried him. "Hey guys, Chiron needs your help with something in the big house. He said to leave Nico with someone, because he could get hurt," Katie Gardner says as she comes up to us. "Ok, tell Chiron we'll be right there. We have to find someone to watch Nico quickly," I tell Katie. She nods and runs off to the big house. "Who should watch Nico?" I ask. "What about Colton?" Piper says. "He can't, he got sick," Annabeth informs us. "What about Evelyn from the Demeter cabin?" Sarah says. "Yeah, she's really nice. I bet she would do it," Jason tells us. "Ok, yeah. Let's go ask her," Hazel says. We head over to cabin 4 and knock on the door. "Hi, Rosie! Is Evelyn here?" Piper asks. "Yeah, let me get her," Rosie replies. "Hey, guys whatcha need?" Evelyn says as she walks to the door. She has short blonde hair, green eyes, she's pretty short herself, but she's kinda pretty. "Um, we got called to the big house and we were wondering if you could watch Nico?" I ask her. "Yeah, sure. No problem," she says. "Thanks, Evelyn," I say as Annabeth hands her Nico and the bag. "Bye bye!" Nico says and waves at us. "Aww! Bye Nico!" She says. We all wave goodbye to Nico and start to head to the big house. When we arrive we see the big house completely ruined.