Ch. 22 first task

Oh my gosh, guys! 3k views! I'm so happy! I love you guys!!! Thanks for all the votes and comments!

Disclaimer:

me: I'm happy to inform you that I do, in fact, own this series.

Rick: ya, no. You don't.

Me: yes, yes I do.

Rick: no, no you don't.

Me: why do we always fight like this? You could give it up and tell the people I own this series.

Rick: then I would be lying. And it's not gonna happen sweet heart.

Me: fine, then! All rights belong to Rick Riordan!

---------------------------------------------

~~~~ Percy's POV~~~~

I can't believe Hades would do that. His own son. Unbelievable. Even for Hades. "Your first task is to find Sarah and Colton. I have taken them and trapped them. Find them and your first task is complete. You have one week. You fail and Nico will become three. If you complete your task in less then a week, you will have some time to rest. Your hint to where to find them is Sarah's childhood dream place. One weeks time, demigods. Tell then," with those words he cut the connection and was was gone. "He has Sarah!" Leo exclaimed. "And Colton!" Annabeth shouted. "Guys, calm down. Leo, has Sarah ever said anything to you about a childhood dream? Or a place she wanted to go as a kid?" Jason asked him softly. "No. Yes. Maybe? Ugh. I can't remember! But I do know she has a journal in her tote inside her cabin!" Leo informs us. "Ok, we'll go check there and see what we find," Piper says. "And we'll go from there, ok?" She finishes. We all nod and walk out of the cabin and to the Apollo cabin. When we arrive, Leo knocks on the door and Will, the cabin leader and her older brother, opens the door. "Oh, hey Leo! Sorry, but Sarah isn't here. Actually I don't know where she is..." he told us. "Ya, about that. You see, Hades has taken her and Colton for a task we have to do to get Nico back to normal. We have a clue where to find them, but we need to find out her childhood dream place. I know she has a journal and I was wondering if we could look through it to see if we could find anything?" Leo told him. "Yes, come in. Her tote is right over there. Do anything you can to find her. She's my little sister and I trust you'll find her." Will tells him. "Yes, I'll do anything to get her back," Leo informs him. Will nods his head and leaves the cabin to give us room to search. We walk over to her tote and go through it. Once we find the journal, we all sit down around Leo to see what it says. He flips through most pages but one catches his eyes. He skims through and says, "I know where they are. She says one of the many places she wants to see is Nebraska. More specifically Giltner, Nebraska. She says she has family members there, but never meet them. Her mom wouldn't allow it, as that's where she meet Apollo." "Oh, that makes so much sense! So how do we get there?" Annabeth asks. "We could take the Pegasus?" I offer. "No! The Pegasus don't like me!" Nico protest. I sighed and said, "what if you ride with me on BlackJack? BlackJack likes you," I tell him. "No he doesn't!" He says. "Well, he can stand you at least. It will only be for a little while. You can bring your little cat, Loki. (A/N: that's the name of his stuffed animal cat the Stoll's gave him.)" I bargain with him. He sighs in defeat and says, "fine, but only because Loki can go." I smile at my victory. "Ok, go get the things we will need. Such as healing supplies, clothes, food, water, etc." Annabeth tells us.

~~~~Nico's POV~~~~

We all go back to our cabins and get the stuff we need. After I'm done packing, I put my backpack on my back and grab Loki off my bed. "Ready, squirt?" Percy asks me. I nod and tell him, "as ready as I'll ever be." He sighs and picks me up. "Nico, you'll be fine on BlackJack. I won't let anything happen to you." He tells me in a soft voice. "I know, I trust you. I'm just worried BlackJack won't like me and kick me off of him or something." I tell him. "Don't worry about it. BlackJack won't do that, and if he were, I wouldn't let him. Now come on, the others are waiting for us." He informs me. I nod and let him carry me to the others when we get there they get situated on the Pegasus'. Annabeth on a white and gray one named skylight, Piper and Jason on Tempest, Leo on a gray one named Pinkiepie, Hazel and Frank ridding a white one named Jem, and Percy and I on BlackJack. Percy helps me onto BlackJack and he climbs on behind me. I clutched Loki to my body and closed my eyes as we soar up into the sky. "It's okay to open your eyes, I'm right here and I won't let anything happen to you," Percy whispered in my ear. I nodded a little and slowly opened my eyes. I looked down for a second and looked right back up for the fear of falling. I started straight ahead for the most part, except for when I looked around at the others. After a couple of hours flying we finally arrived and were able to get off of the Pegasus. "See I told you nothing would happen!" Percy exclaimed. "Whatever, but I still didn't like it...," I told him and in reply he rolled his eyes. "Ok so where do we go?" Piper asked. Leo reached into his tool belt and grabbed her journal. "It doesn't say much, but I suggest we look at some of the rundown places near the school where some of her family went to." Leo says. We nod and split up into groups. Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, and I in group 1 and Leo, Jason, Piper, and Frank in group 2. We looked in half of the run down houses and by the time we meet up it was late and we decided to rest for the night. We slept outside at a park, where the stars were amazing! After a while, sleep called upon me and I was out like a lamp.