Ch.15 secrets

Ok, so I got a couple questions about why Percy was frustrated. Well, you'll have to read to find out!

Disclaimer: all rights belong to Mr. Rick Riordan, who should be nice to the readers in BOO

Rick: we all know that's not happening, I'm a troll!

Me: Whatever! any who! Shout out to @LeoValdez_0714 and @ninjaofcreativity for the ideas! Love you guys! <3

(Multiple POV changes)

---------------------------------------------

~~~~Nico's POV~~~~

The next day I asked "umm, Percy, if you don't mind can you tell me what you were upset about?" He looked at me and said "I was upset because..."

---------------------------------------------there's the chapter! JK!

---------------------------------------------"I was upset because my mom found out we had to move out of the apartment because it was being closed. Since my mom doesn't have anyone to move in with, we have to find one of Paul's brothers that will let us stay there." "Oh, I'm sorry" I tell him. "No, it's not your fault." he says. We smile at each other and then Annabeth decides to barge in. "why don't we go do something?" She asks. "Lets get ice cream!" I cheer. "Yay! Annabeth can we get ice cream!" "Ugh, kids! Ok, lets get the gang together!" She says. "Yay!" Percy and I Cheer. Annabeth texts the gang that we're getting ice cream. We all meet at the border and they walk to the ice cream parlor as I sit on Percy's shoulders. When we get there we order our ice cream and sit down at a table. While they were talking a little girl walked in with some older girls. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I got up out of my sit and walked over to her. "Hi" I said. "Hello!" She replied. "How old are you?" I asked. "5. How old are you?" "I'm 4." "Come on, Casey! Time to go!" A girl called. "Bye!" She said and walked away. I walked back to my seat and tuned out the conversation going on around me. After we left, we went back to camp. Once we got to the cabin Percy's phone rang. After he got off the phone he said, "My mom needs me to meet one of Paul's brothers, so I have to go!" "Bye!" We all say and he leaves. "Guys, it looks like there's going to be a thunder storm..." Annabeth points out. We all look up and see the clouds start to roll in.

#timelapsebecauseimtolazytowriteabouttheday#

When night comes I have to stay in Jason's cabin because Percy won't be back 'till tomorrow. As we get ready to go to sleep, the thunder storms roll in. I get into the bed and crawl under the sheets. I'm so going to die, I'm deathly afraid of thunder storms.

~~~~Jason's POV~~~~

After the thunder starts to get really bad, I look over at Nico knowing he's scared of thunder. As a really loud clap of thunder strikes Nico flinches. I walk over to the small the boy and pick him up lay him down with me. I rub circles on his back trying to calm him down as he flinches when the thunder rolls. After a while he starts to fall asleep. I mimic his actions and fall asleep. When I wake up, I see Piper staring at me. "Is Nico okay?" She asks. "Umm, ya. He's just scared of thunder." After I said that my hand flew to my mouth and my eyes widened. "You can't tell anyone! It's a secret I shouldn't have said!" I rambled. "It's fine! I won't tell anyone!" She says. "Good, thank you!" "Well, I got to go. I came to see how it went last night. Bye!" "Bye!" I get up and get ready. Nico's still asleep, figuring he didn't get much last night I let him sleep. I started to get hungry so I picked him up and went to get breakfast.

~~~~Piper's POV~~~~

I walked into my cabin saying "I can't believe Nico's afraid of thunder!" "Omg! Nico's afraid of thunder!" I hear Drew shout. My eyes widen and I say "No!" "You just said he was!" "No! Didn't say that!" I said using charm speak. "Hun, charm speak doesn't work on me!" Darn it! "What ever but don't tell anyone!" "Not making promises!" Man, Nico and Jason are going to be mad at me! I flop on my bed knowing I shouldn't have said that out loud.