Ch.13- Drew and soldatino

Disclaimer: all rights go to Rick Riordan!

Rick: you can say that again!

Me: but I don't wanna!

Rick: it's an expression!

Me: ohhhh! Oh well I'm still not saying a third time!

Rick: *face palm* you mean second time?

Me: yeah, yeah! What ever!

_NOW TO THE STORY!!!_

(Multiple POV changes)

---------------------------------------------

~~~~Nico's POV~~~~

I woke up and remembered I was at the hospital. I saw that I was the first one awake so I decided to go back to sleep. When I woke up for the second time I was being shaken awake with someone saying, "wake up! It's time to go! Wake up!" I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Good you're awake! We're heading back to camp!" Annabeth said. I nodded and stood up, we checked Percy and Annabeth out and headed for the car. Once we got back to camp many of the campers said things like "I'm so glad you're ok!...I hope you're doing better..." and other things. Percy and I were walking back to the Poseidon cabin, when we got there we sat down and just stayed there in a comfortable silence. Percy's phone buzzed and he picked it up, "ya, I'm back at camp...yes we all made it back safe...love you, too..." I gave him a questioning look. "My mom" he said, I nodded. "Percy, I'm boreddddd! Lets do something!" I whinnied, he rolled his eyes and said "what do you want to do?" "To do something! I don't care!" I said. "Well, that sure helps!" He said sarcastically, "we could go for walk, we could go bug someone, we could do anything!" I said. "Alright lets go for a walk!" He said, I smiled and got up. We were walking around camp, when Drew came up to us. "Percy can you help me?" She asked him. "Depends, what do you need?" He asked. She looked him in the eyes and said "Percy, kiss me." I know she was using charm speak because his eyes went dazed and kissed her. I glared at her and pulled on Percy's sleeve. "Come on Percy! Lets go!" I said repeatedly, he pulled away and Drew said "Percy, you love me!" He nodded in a dazed state. "No! Percy! Come on let's go!" I yelled to him. "Nico, go away! No one likes you! Matter of fact, everyone HATES you! Percy loves me!" Drew yelled at me, and used charm speak on the last part. "ya Nico, me and Drew are busy go away..." Percy said. My eyes were starting to water because of what Drew said, "fine! But when you get in trouble with Annabeth don't expect me not to say I told you so!" I yelled and stomped away. I was walking around camp letting my feet take me where ever, soon I found myself at the Hades cabin. It's been forever since I was in here, I think to myself. I look around, my almost empty closet, my bed half way made, my posters still on the walls, everything's the same. "Home, what used to be sweet, home..." I mutter to myself, I sit down on the couch and just sit in silence with the exception of my fingers drumming the cushion. I get board and turn upside down, then I get up push the couch away from the wall (not very far though...) and have my body hanging from the back of the couch, while my legs are keeping me on. I sit like that for a while then the blood rushes to my head and I sit up.

Was it true? What Drew said about everyone hating me?

~~~~ Percy's POV ~~~~

As Nico was trying to pull me away, part of my brain said listen to the kid! You'll get in trouble! And the other side says it's fine! Tell the kid to shut up! Listen to Drew's words! I don't know why or how but the devil side won. "Ya Nico, me and Drew are busy go away..." my evil brain made me say. I tried to protest but my mouth and words wouldn't cooperate. Nico yelled "fine! But when you get in trouble with Annabeth don't expect me not to say I told you so!" And stormed away. My brain tried to say no stop! Come back! Get me out of this! But noooo! I turned back to Drew and we started kissing, I wanted to pull away but I couldn't! Finally the charm speak wore off and I pushed away, but before she could try again, I ran away. I ran all over camp trying to find Nico, I couldn't find him. I had to do something I didn't want to do, I had to go to Annabeth.