I sit down and stare at the fire, letting the heat surround me in comfort. Tori sits beside me and wraps a blanket around us both.

"I figured you'd be cold." She says, looking at the fire. She yawns, rubbing her face some.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Come here." I say, wrapping my arm around her. She leans into me, snuggling close.

"Are you sure about this?" She asks, looking up at me.

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"We fall for each other again."

"I'm willing to take that chance."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

▪TORI'S POV▪

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned, grabbing my phone from my bag, turning it off. 5 a.m. Seriously? I yawn, sitting up.

"Awsten, wake up." I say, shaking him. He groans, sitting up.

"Geoff, Otto, come on boys we gotta go." I grab my bag and kick away the logs from the fire, covering them with sand to make sure they are completely out. The boys all sat up, waking up.

"What time is it?" Geoff asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Its time to leave. Beach patrol starts in 5 minutes and if we aren't gone we are going to be in so much trouble." I grab the blanket off of Awsten, knocking the sand off of it.

"What do you mean?" Awsten asks, yawning.

"Yeah, uh, the beach closes at 9pm and doesn't open until 7am." I quickly explain, grabbing all the random clothes, shoving them into my bag.

"Its illegal to be here after hours??" Otto asks and I nod. 

"Oh my god we're gonna get arrested." Geoff says, jumping up, immediately tripping over his own feet landing face first into the sand.

"We don't have time for your bullshit Geoffrey!" Awsten says, grabbing his stuff.

"Uh, guys.." Otto says, pointing across the beach. A police car was slowly driving this way.

"Fucking run!" I say, grabbing Awsten's shirt, pulling him up. We all dart as fast as possible to the end of the beach, running up the trail to my car.

"Did we seriously just fucking do that?" Awsten asks, laughing some as he gets into the car.

"Oh yeah, we did." I say, starting the car as the other boys pile into the back.

"So... anyone down for breakfast?"

"Duh!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"So about last night..." Awsten starts, sitting across from me. We had decided to go to IHOP to get breakfast.

"What about it? Two friends, hanging out, rekindling friendship. I'm not sure what you want to discuss." I say, sipping some of my coffee.

"God that is heavenly. I'm going to marry this coffee." I moan, drinking some more.

"We slept with each other." He says and Geoff spits out his coffee. 

"You WHAT?!"

"Not like that!" I correct Awsten's mistake and he blushes, looking down at his pancakes.

"Yes, we slept in the same area as each other. So did they. They cuddled all night." I say and he sighs.

"Forget about it i guess." He says, eating his pancakes. I sigh, putting down my coffee.

"Wanna talk? Let's talk." I stand up from the table and grab his hand, pulling him towards the bathroom.

"T-tori I can't-" he says before I pull him into the bathroom, locking the door.

"This is the women's bathroom I can't-" I cut him off, pinning him to the back of the door, kissing him. His eyes widen from shock before kissing me back, closing his eyes and placing his hands on my hips. I pull back, stopping inches from his face.

"That's new." He says quietly, staring at my lips.

"So you tell me, wanna talk about it or just go with it?" I ask, smirking some.

"I think I like just going with it."

"Excuse me?" A woman asks from the other side of the door and my eyes widen.

"Listen to what I say and go along with it, understood?" I whisper and he nods. I quickly put a pair of sunglasses over his eyes and move him away from the door, opening it.

"Excuse me! No men in the women's restroom!" She says, crossing her arms.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. My brother is blind and his sight dog isn't allowed in here and obviously I am not allowed in the men's bathroom as well. This was a one time situation. I apologize for the inconvenience." I say in my kindest voice, gently grabbing Awsten's arm, leading him out of the bathroom.

"Oh, i, I'm sorry. It's okay Ma'am. I'll make sure we put up a sign for service dogs as soon as possible!" She says, stumbling over her words in embarassment.

"It's not problem at all. Have a nice day." I say, walking Awsten out into the dining area. We sit down at the table and Geoff and Otto look at us confused.

"He's blind and you're my adopted brothers. Understood?" I say and they all nod, not questioning a thing. We all finish our breakfast and make put way out of IHOP as quickly as possible without being noticed by the woman again. 

"That was incredible. How did you pass that off so easily?" Awsten asks as we get into the car.

"It's been a long seven months and I've was incredibly bored for the first 3 of them."

"So you learned to surf and act? What else?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out along the way."