24.

"Awsten can you tell us if the rumor about you and the assistant for All Time Low are together?" One of the many paparazzi asks as he signs a shirt for a fan. We were all currently at the meet and greet portion of the show. I stayed to the side, shuffling through the merch that was about to be loaded back onto the buses.

"She has a name." Awsten rolls his eyes, ignoring the woman. He smiles some at the fan, handing her back the shirt. They talk for a minute before the woman pushes her way back into the conversation.

"But is it true that you are sleeping together? Or, hooking up, as the kids call it?" He grits his teeth, trying to hold back a hateful remark.

"Sir, the public demands to know if you-"

"She's my girlfriend. My beautiful fucking girlfriend who i love more than anything else. She makes my life worth it when assholes like you don't back off and give me space. she keeps me grounded. She inspires me and she motivates me to keep going even when I don't want to. She's my world. And no, we aren't just fucking, if thats what you're interesting in. The only fucking you're going to hear about is me telling you to fucking leave." His voice raises as he stands up, letting the words roll off his tongue. I stand there, taken back by his words.

"You can't honestly believe that the world would believe that, would you?" she asks, crossing her arms. The camera was still pointed towards him. He rolls his eyes, muttering swears underneath his breath.

"No, but I do. Can you please leave? You're ruining the experience for everyone here and you're overall not a joy to be around." I say, marching over to them.

"And who might you be?"

"The girl who is happily in love with Awsten Knight. Ya know, his world." I smirk sitting on his lap and she scoffs.

"Whatever, losers." She walks away and I turn to look at Awsten.

"Do I really mean that much to you?" I ask and he smiles.

"You mean everything to me. I could list a million reasons why I love you and never run out of things to say." He kisses me and Geoff coughs, making us pull back.

"Meet and greet, guys. Not hug and fuck." He says, laughing some.

"Sorry!" I giggle, getting up. I speed walk back to the merch boxes and get back to work, boxing them all up.

"You're Tori, right?" A girl asks me, shyly. I turn to face her, nodding.

"Whatcha need, doll?" I ask and she holds out a shirt and a sharpie.

"Can you sign this? It would mean a lot to me." She says and I smile, taking the shirt and the sharpie.

"Of course! I've never signed for a fan before so excuse my messy signature. Why would you want mine anyways?" I ask, signing my name onto the shirt.

"You're the reason I got to meet my heroes." She says, looking over at Waterparks.

"How? I'm just the assistant- person- thing?" I giggle some, stumbling over my words.

"Without you, Waterparks wouldn't have toured with All Time Low. Without you, I would've never seen them because my parents won't let me go out of state to see bands. They've never been to my city until now and that's because you helped pick it. You made my dream come true, Tori." She says and my heart melts.

"I'm glad you met them. They loved meeting you. I loved it too!" I say, handing her back the shirt. She smiles, hugging me. I hug her back and we let go a moment after. We say our goodbyes and she disappears in the crowd of fans waiting for meet and greet opportunities.