25.*

* read at your own risk. Smut warning. *

RUBY DON'T READ THIS

PLEASE DON'T

RUBY I SWEAR TO GOD

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"How was Nick?" Awsten questions, his gaze wandered from the bunks to me.

"He was fine? Drunk, but fine. Why?" I answer, taking off my denim jacket. I assumed we weren't going out anymore for the night. Awsten stood up, walking over to me. He motions for me to follow him to his bus and I agree, following behind him. We walk inside and he pushes me against the door, locking it.

"You're mine. Not his." He growls, kissing my neck. I bite my lip to hide the whimpers.

"All mine." He pulls back for a moment before kissing my lips, biting on the bottom one. His hands grip my waist, pulling me closer to him. My arms snake around his neck, loosely hanging off his shoulders. 

"Awsten i- fuck." I attempt to whisper but my breath hitches as his pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes me harder against the door.

"I don't care who knows you're mine." He bites down on my neck, leaving love bites. He searches around until he finds my sweet spot and I whimper under his control, biting my lip. He stops and looks at me. His eyes were glazed over. Jealousy.

"Say it." He demands.

"I-i'm yours." I stutter, my emotions running all over the place.

"You don't sound certain." His eyes narrow. He moves us to the couch and pins my arms up above my head.

"A-Awsten. I'm yours." I try to sound more assertive but it comes out as a faint whisper almost. He tugs on the bottom of my shirt, looking up at me. I nod, allowing him to continue. He takes off my shirt leaving me in the black lace bra underneath. He smirks, kissing down my chest.

"Fuck Awsten." I moan, he smirks against my skin leaving a kiss on my stomach before making his way back up, leaving hickies across my chest. He makes the shape of a heart out of multiple hickies and smirks some at his work. He looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Say it." He demands once again.

"I'm yours."

He quickly pulls down my pants, looking back up at me. I nod, biting my lip. He takes off my shoes and begins to leave kisses down my thighs, marking his territory there as well. I wiggle and he grips my hips, stopping me.

"Stay still, sweetheart." The words roll off his tongue and I melt. My heart races.

"Say it." He mutters, kissing closer and closer towards my matching underwear. Without warning, his tongue journeys to my core. I moan, gripping his hair as he works.

"Fuck.. I'm yours." I moan as he goes faster. The knot in my stomach builds. He pulls back, smirking. He unbuttons his shirt and takes off his shoes. He returns back to me, kissing me hard. 

His hands grip my hips and tugat my underwear. I approve and he removes them, unbuttoning his pants. He looks at me for reassurance and i nod. He rips open a condom and puts it on, slowly entering me. I moan, biting my lip. He bites down onto my shoulder, leaving more hickies as he begins to move.

"Say it Tori." He demands, moving faster.

"F-fuck a-awsten." I moan, gripping his hair. 

"Say it." He moves faster and harder, moaning some.