12.

I stare up at the stage, smiling as Awsten and the boys walk out to start the concert. He was wearing his black boots, black pants, and a white jumper which made his rainbow necklace stand out.

"What is up you weird fuckers? I just saw the cutest dog ever so I'm super hyped up and happy. This song is the complete opposite. This is Tantrum." Awsten says and the music begins.

Fuck these fuckboy bands that can't think for themselves. Let's throw away our black clothes and start cutting up our voices. That's what's cool now. Right?

Geoff's insanely powerful guitar riff begins and the crowd goes crazy. Otto slams down on the drums and Awsten let's out his rage as the crowd around me stomps and screams along with the lyrics. I joined them.

The rest of the night was filled with an insanely energetic crowd and some crazy conversations coming from stage. One of them including Otto not wearing socks. I genuinely didn't want to question it.

"Baltimore you have been a fucking sick crowd and I loved every minute of it. Before we go I have to do something though..." he moves away from the Mic stand and looks out into the crowd searching.

"Don't you fucking dare Awsten I swear to god..." I mumble and the girl next to me looks at me confused then smirks.

"Are you looking for someone?" She yells and Awsten smiles, nodding.

"Is this her?" She points and me and Awsten smirks, walking over to the Mic stand.

"Ladies and gentlemen and weirdos inbetween, do you see this lovely woman right there?" He asks and I sigh, hiding my face. I'm gonna kill you.

"Well, that lovely woman is Victoria. She's the fucking best person. Honestly if you don't know her you're missing out. She's so sweet and awesome."

"Tori! It's tori, god damnit." I yell at him, laughing.

"Okay fine. Toooooori. Well anyways, Tori here is amazing and guess what? You're gonna be seeing a lot more of her around." He smiles and I raise an eyebrow, looking at him in confusion.

"Well she's a huge influence on me and a certain group I love.. You guys know All Time Low, yeah?" He asks and the crowd screams with happiness at the very mention of the band.

"I'm gonna get in trouble for this but fuck it! They invited us to tour with them! Do you think we should?"

The crowd screams even louder and I look up at him shocked. He smiles at me, winking. The girls around me panicked and screamed more, thinking it was for them. I decided not to burst their bubble.

"Tori here is their merch assistant and bestfriend. You'll definitely be seeing more of her and hopefully more of us. We'll see you there. Goodnight everyone!" Awsten yelled before running off stage, Geoff and Otto following behind, waving goodbye.

"You know him?!" A girl behind me asks and I nod.

"Unfortunately." I laugh. I look at the stage and sigh as Awsten runs back out and nearly trips. He motions for me to come closer so a path clears and I make my way to the stage front.

"Sorry it's a little late." He says, handing me a bouquet of light pink roses. I smile, taking them and motioning for him to come closer. He leans down and I kiss his cheek to say thank you.

"HOLY SHIT ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" A fan yells and we look at each other then back at her then back at each other, shrugging in sync before laughing.

"Well gotta go cya!" Awsten runs off stage to avoid the questions and I look at the confused and overjoyed crowd in both fear and excitement.

"Ditto." I climb under the banner that was hanging off the stage and sneak to side stage before running away with the flowers. I eventually spot Awsten and he smiles at me, waving.

"I can't believe you just did that!"

"Believe it bb, because it happened." He laughs some.

"God just get married already." Jawn says, holding up his camera, suggesting a picture perfect moment. Awsten pulls me close, wrapping his arm around my waist. I look up at him, shaking my head in disbelief.

"You planned the whole thing didn't you?"

"Oh yeah, definitely. Thought about it since we left the arcade."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"So we're all touring?" I ask on the walk to the Parx bus. Awsten had his arm around me.

"Yeah, it was Jack's idea. Him and Alex had planned it and Jack asked."

"You're telling me that Jack got his head out of his own ass long enough to be nice and plan a tour?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you."

"Well damn." I laugh some.

"You're so pretty." Awsten randomly says and I giggle, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No, I'm really not."

"Vi- Tori. You're mesmerizing. I'm not just saying that."

"Thanks A, I don't really see it though."

"I definitely do."

We all arrive at the bus and my heart physically ached at the thought of them leaving. After spending the past week with them, it was going to be so empty without them. Especially without Awsten.

"I'm gonna miss you." Awsten says, looking down at me, sadness in his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I sigh. He pulls me into a tight embrace and I melt in his arms. I was going to miss this. I was going to miss his laugh. His smile. His scent. His everything.

He kisses the top of my head and let's go. I didn't want to let go. I didn't want to watch him leave.

"I'll call you later. Okay?" He says and I nod, forcing a smile. My heart was breaking.

"Okay."

I say my goodbyes to the rest of the boys and watch as they began to drive away. I waved, Awsten and the boys waved back from the window.

I sighed, walking the opposite direction. It was nearly 10pm and the city was scarcely lit by street lights and the dim glow of the moon.

"Tori!"

I turn around to see Awsten running at me. I tilt my head, confused. He nearly crashes into me, pulling me into his arms.

"One last hug." He mumbles and I giggle some.

"You're such a cliché romantic, Knight."

"Oh yeah?" He smiles, placing his hands on my waist.

"Oh yeah." I loosely wrap my arms around his neck.

"Would a cliché romantic do this?" He slowly leans in and fills the space between us, kissing my forehead.

"A cliché romantic would definitely do that." I say as we pull apart, smiling.

"I live up to my labelling then." He smiles, pulling away from the embrace.

"I really have to go now or else jawn is gonna beat me with his shoe. I do not wish that punishment on anyone." He laughs, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'll see you later, A."

"Later, Tori." He runs back to the bus and drives away. My smile doesn't fade this time. I eventually find my way to my car and begin the journey back to my house.

My mind keeps replaying everything from this week. The happiness Awsten gave me was something I had never felt before. I had never felt this much peace except when I'm at the ocean. He was like a wave. Suddenly crashing into my life and leaving his mark in the sand. I wasn't afraid to drown this time.