18.

"So are we gonna talk about that kiss or are we gonna continue to just ignore it and act like it never happened?" Awsten asks, pushing the cart towards me, rolling away from the strange couple staring at the fruits.

"I think the main thing we need to discuss is how you never grocery shop and live on orange juice and blue berries." I say, placing a couple gatorades into the cart.

"Tori, we can't just-"

"Lemons!!" I speed walk over to the fruit and pick out 2 lemons, a lime, pineapple cubes, and oranges. I put them all into a bag and place them into the cart.

"Victoria."

"Yes, Awsten, for the love of god we will talk about- you are not getting that." I look at the smiling boy, holding up a bag of mini marshmallows that belong in cereal.

"But-"

"That's like diabetes in a bite. And there's no way we are spending twenty dollars for you to go into a sugar coma."

"But Tori-"

"We're broke."

"Fine." He sighs, putting it back. We continue our journey through the maze of isles. I took over pushing the cart and i stopped to look at the spices. Awsten snuck up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're cute when you're sassy." He mumbles into my neck, placing small kisses along it.

"Awsten you make grocery shopping very difficult when you do that." I say, leaning back into his embrace. 

"That's my intention." He giggles some, biting around until he found my sweet spot. I bit my lip, taking a deep breath. He smirks, pulling back once satisfied with the new dark mark that had developed.

"You can't do stuff like that. We're in public." I whisper and he rolls his eyes some.

"It's hard not to when you look so damn perfect all the time."

"I'm literally wearing your joggers. And your shirt. I don't have any makeup on and i dont even think i brushed my hair before i put it in a bun."

"Exactly. You're stunning." He smiled and i shake my head, laughing.

"Come on, lover boy. We still have shopping to do."

We continue our adventure through Wal-Mart and grab random foods we are willing to try for the week.

"Dude. Crab." I say holding a box of crab legs.

"Neither of us can cook. We barely make cereal correctly."

"Hateful." I pretend to be shocked but honestly he's right.

"Ice cream?" He suggests and without hesitation we both head to the ben and jerry's ice cream.

"Cookie dough?" He asks, holding up a pint.

"Obviously."

He laughs and places our ice cream into the cart. I have to practically drag him away from the orange juice. As delicious and tempting as it is, we have to limit ourselves considering we spent entirely too much money yesterday at funplex. We finally make our way to the check out line and begin to pay.

"Sooooo..." he says, dragging it out.

"What is it now?"

"I was wondering..."

"A."

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"The thing i was gonna say wasn't a yes or no question."