(Y / N): "Is that all ?, I've done more difficult things" 

Xerxes: "That comforts me, please erase it from the face of the earth" 

Erza: "Do not worry, we'll do that" 

Xerxes: "In your state you will not be able to do it" 

(Y / N): "Why?" 

Xerxes: "You need to know how to channel and concentrate your magic" 

Erza: "With all due respect, (Y / N) and I are already capable of that" 

Xerxes: "So you think? Then talk to Master Asterius, he will test your abilities" 

(Y / N): "And why dont you do it by yourself?"

 Xerxes: "I'm already old and my magic is fragile, I can not even use a low level spell"

Once we left the cabin and headed towards the town then we began to see more and more people. 

(Y / N): "Hey, what's going on?" 

???: "It is the 138th anniversary of the founding of the town and the mayor has organized a sword tournament" 

Erza: "I see, we do not have time anyway, although it sounds interesting" 

??? # 2: "Dont be so boring, you look like you know how to use the sword" 

(Y / N): "I dont" 

??? # 2: "It's always a good time to start" 

Erza: "That's very motivating, but we still have to deny ourselves" 

??? #: "Why? If I can ask" 

(Y / N): "We are looking for Master Asterius" 

??? # 2: "I know him and i could tell you where he is" 

Erza: "That would be very kind of you sir" 

??? # 2: "But you have to win me in the tournament" 

Erza: "If there is no other way"

Once the tournament started Erza and I began to climb positions, like the guy who said to know Master Asterius, despite that almos everyone was pretty  inexperienced with a sword it was quite fun, once we were in the semifinal, the guy against Erza. 

(Y / N): "Stay relaxed" I said as I massaged her shoulders "You can win" 

Erza: "And I'll do that" 

After this began the fight, Erza gave the first blow, but his opponent blocked him with one hand, while the combat was going on i was analyzing the guy's combat style, it was different to what i was used to see, he did not move the sword without knowing what he was doing, his movements were calculated and precise, and just when I was coming out of my trance I heard a whistle. 

Mayor: "The current champion passes to the final, it is not surprising, but could the outsider beat him?" 

(Y / N): "Erza! Are you okay?" 

Erza: "Yes, he's very good, you must have already realized who he is, right?" 

(Y / N): "Yes, I will win"

??? # 2: "That girl ... was very good, I hope you do not disappoint me"

(Y / N): "No, I dont intend to lose"

After this we both got in the ring, he was in front of me, once the mayor blew the whistle we started clasing the edges of the swords, my blows seemed to never hit him, it was like cutting the water of a river, but when he hit it was like a mountain, practically could not denounce its blows.