Chapter 7

Delilah

Oh hell nah. This ain't happening to me right now. As soon as I met his eyes, he smirked and I looked away. Girls were already trying to grab his attention. He cleared his throat and started speaking.

Gosh dang it!! Why is his voice so attractive?? I was trying my hardest not to stare at him for too long, but guess what? I failed. I'm a pathetic human. After he was done speaking, the girls were already in heaven.

I was not even listening to what he was saying.

I think it's because you were drooling over him?

Shut up inner voice. Not now.

I seriously need to get myself together. I can't be gawking at a handsome stranger. Did I just-? Gosh! What is he doing to me?

While I was battling with myself, he had come up to me. Like what the actual frick? Literally everyone is staring at us right now.

"How can I help you sir?" I asked, nervousness overflowing from my body. He is one intimidating man.

"Delilah Jones, pay more attention next time." He smirked and left. Thank goodness I was sitting. I might just have collapsed. The guts of this man.

After he left, I ran outside because I already knew what would happen if I sat there for too long. The fangirls would come and eat me alive.

As soon as I reached a safe place, my mind decided to start working, how the frick did he know my name? Good work brain. Why am I so stupid?

As I was thinking my dear friends decided to honour me with their presence.

"Ok Del. WHY DID THAT SNACK TALK TO YOU?" Tony yelled into my ears. I might be deaf starting now.

"Calm down Tony. Gosh. He just told me to pay more attention next time. That's it." I replied.

"But goddamn, he was one hot guy." Sofya interrupts with those dreamy eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I say walking past them.

"What do you mean 'whatever'? You've got to admit he was fucking hot." Tony steps in my way and blocks me.

"Tony, language please. And no, I don't think he was that hot." Says the one who was drooling over him the whole time. This brain of mine is really testing my patience.

"Ok let's end this discussion and get you to your brothers." Sofya stops us before me and Tony argue.

We get in Sofya's car and drive off. I don't think I will be able to sleep today. He was already interrupting my thinking process. This is not good.

_________________

A/N

I recently had exams...sooooooo...
*Nervous laugh*
Ikik...this chapter is short.
Anyway please vote and comment✨💕